Episode 1: Power

Princess Valaine was running. She was rushing. She couldn't listen to the shouts behind her.

"Stop!" Princess Valaine had been hearing that for the last few hours. Yeah, like she was going to listen to them. She held onto the box against her chest as she ran. She couldn't stop, not when she was almost there. The portal. The portal that could be her last chance of defeating him and saving the world.

Suddenly, someone stood in front of her. She froze, as she stared at the person standing in front of her, Princess Lorelei. "Don't do this," Princess Lorelei said, her voice pleading.

"What he is doing is wrong! I know that. And I know you know too. Come with me, together we can stop him," she said, her eyes looking from the older woman in front of her to the path behind her.

"It's what's best. He knows what he is doing. Stop this foolishness, and maybe he won't punish you."

"No! He doesn't care about anyone! He doesn't care about me! He doesn't even care about you. He's heartless, you don't have to be like that."

Princess Lorelei clenched her teeth. She tensed up, standing there. "If you won't stop, then I'll have to stop you myself."

Princess Valaine froze, as she stared at the cold eyes. She held the box tighter against her chest.

They stood there, waiting for the other person to make the first move. Soon, they both attacked. They punched and kicked. They fought.

Soon, the younger princess went down. She clenched her teeth, as she tried to catch her breath. She placed her arm over her stomach in pain. The other woman grabbed the box and opened it, counting the stones. The younger of the two took the moment to kick the other woman's legs from under her. The stones flew out of the box as Princess Lorelei fell on her back.

The runner shot up and started stuffing the stones into the box. She then closed it and ran.

The other woman slammed her fist against the ground. She stood up and glared at the fading image of the runner. She felt someone stand next to her.

"You lost your sister?" The man asked, looking down at the woman.

"She got away, but not with everything," she responded, unclenching one of her hands, revealing two stones.

The man laughed, as he led the girl away. The war was just about to begin.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech

Lucy Vives
Keana Issartel
Alexa Ferrer
Hailee Steinfeld
Shawn Mendes

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia

Recurring:
Clara Jauregui

Lauren Jauregui woke up with a start. She patted at her body, before sighing. She looked at her watch, seeing a red light flashing. She quickly got off her bed, quickly changed. She ran out of her room, heading to the front door. She saw her mother standing in front of her.

"Going somewhere?" the older woman asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lauren nodded her head. "Yeah, I'll be back later."