36」

Next Morning
At work
9am

So I applied for Konkuk University two weeks ago, and the letter that would tell me if I was accepted or not was supposed to come yesterday. It didn't. I was already pissed about that.

And as if that wasn't enough, Hajin got called into work today. I had spotted her taking Yoongi's order and being extremely extra with her flirting,
this fine morning.

I stayed silent as she walked behind the counter. I didn't have shit to say to her. I was only concerned about avoiding drama and getting the work day over with.

"You know I told him, right?" Hajin poured steaming coffee into a black mug.

I furrowed my brows, turning around to face her. I smugged my face at the girl.

"Told who to what?"

"I told Jungkook that you had sex with my Suga," She smiled, looking down at Yoongi's espresso as she stirred the drink carefully.

My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, "YOU DID WHAT?!" I shouted.

I frowned at her, stepping towards her. But not without noticing Yoongi's eyes land on me through the corner of my eye.

"Yoongi is mine. And you disrespected that. So I told him and ruined whatever you had," She simply shrugged.

"I was drunk! He seduced me, and he was sober."

"Oh well," She smiled, beginning to walk away with his ordered drink.

"Why are you so territorial?" I pondered. "Even when he had a girlfriend."

She sighed, pushing her back against the door that led out of the Café's kitchen. She shrugged her shoulders, holding the steaming mug.

"I took his virginity," She confessed. "He told me I would always be special to him."

I stared at her, bug eyed. Hajin had taken the virginity of the guy who took mine. Well that was fucking sickening. I stared at her, unable to speak as she left the kitchen. I watched from behind the counter as she walked over to Yoongi's table. His welcoming smile was greeted to her as she placed the steaming mug in front of him.

As she walked away, his dark eyes wandered to mine. He had caught me staring. I quickly looked away, acting like I was cleaning the front counter.

"He doesn't actually have feelings for you. You're just a toy," She chortled. "It's sad that you would ditch an attractive guy like Jungkook for a guy who uses you."

In instant reaction, I turned around and swung my fist against her face. She stumbled back, placing a hand over her bruised cheek. I frowned, looking down at her.

"Oh shit!" Yoongi blurted, running over to the front counter.

He walked behind the counter, sternly gripping my wrist. I winced as he dragged me out of the Café.

"You always embarrass yourself," He muttered angrily. "And me!"

"She shouldn't have gotten into my business," I stated simply.

Yoongi turned on his heel, stepping in front of me with his hands firmly planted on my forearms. His eyes gazed into mine, a sense of submission settled in me.

"No one should ever be able to make you mad enough that you do usual things," He said softly.

Then... He kissed me.