5」

I woke up to the morning sun beaming in my eyes. I groaned, covering my eyes and rolling over into a hard chest. A bit startled, I looked up to see Jungkook's sleepy face smushed into the cushion.

I chuckled, sitting up and stretching my arms.

"Good morning, Sunshine," I heard a male voice greet me.

I turned my head slightly to see Tae and Liz on another couch, eating waffles and sipping orange juice.

"You're finally awake," Liz remarked, taking a gulp of her orange juice.

I chuckled, rubbing my face with my hands. The smell of waffles and bacon drifted underneath my nostrils. I looked over the couch to see Jimin and Hobi making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" Hobi smiled, sitting on the counter top with a plate of waffles on his lap and a glass of milk by his side.

"Morning," I smiled, standing up from the couch.

"Better eat before Jungkook wakes up," Jimin chortled. "He eats everything he sees."

Hobi nodded, taking a drink of his milk.

"Will do," I chuckled, making my way to the kitchen.

"Where the hell is Jane and Yoongi?" Liz asked, walking into the kitchen with her empty plate and glass.

"Asleep in my parents room," Jimin answered, taking the dishes from her. "Pretty sure they hooked up last night. Knowing Yoongi, I wouldn't be surprised."

"What?...," Liz asked, dumbfounded.

Jimin froze, looking at her with a confused look. "Huh?"

"I fucking told her not to get with that fuckboy," Liz rebuked, marching towards the stairs.

"Oh my," Tae mumbled. "I can't save him from this one. He's gonna have to talk himself out of it or take that beating like a man."

Jane's POV

I carefully pulled out of Yoongi tight embrace, cringing as I smelled myself; I smelled of sweat and alcohol.

A basic bitch would agree that embracive cuddling is cute! romantic! But with a drunk person? It's disgusting. Being drenched in alcoholic sweat overnight is not delightful.

Just as I was about to walk out of the room, Liz busted through the door. Her sudden action caused me to hit my head against the door.

"I'm not sorry!" She frowned.

I stumbled back, covering my large forehead. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you so damn impulsive, dude?!" I glared at her.

My morning Italian Rage wasn't anything to mess with.

"I told you about Min Yoongi. I warned you not to fuck with him. You wonder why you always get hurt, Jane," She rambled loudly, as if he wasn't asleep right behind her.

I massaged my sore temples, closing my eyes. "Can you shut the hell up? Please?" I asked in a raspy voice.

Liz sighed, slapping her hand against her forehead.

"Did you sleep with him?!" She asked, just as loud.

"Hell no," I gave her a smug look. "You know I haven't slept with anyone since–" I cut myself off, biting my chapped lip. "Him."