6」

"Don't– Don't go in there...," Namjoon mumbled.

"AAAH!~" We all then screamed, huddling closer together as the women in the movie was brutally pulled into the dark closet.

It was our last night to spend together, so we decided to spend it watching horror movies.

Feeling a bit warm, I tapped Jimin's shoulder.

"Hm?" He looked over at me.

"Can I go change in your room real quick?" I whispered.

"Of course," He smiled.

I stood up, pulling out of Jungkook's embrace.

"No! Come back! This movie is scary," He complained.

"I'll be right back," I giggled, running up the stairs.

I walked into Jimin's room and opened my travel bag, grabbing out a pair of shorts and a tank top. I set them down on the dresser and began to strip out of my clothes.

Leaving me in my matching bra and panties, I grabbed the tank top off of the dresser.

Then someone walked in.

I gasped, turning around and attempting to covering my body with the small tank top.

Min Yoongi stood in the doorway, wide eyed.

"Oops," He chuckled, sarcastically.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I nagged.

"Oh don't mind me, continue," He shrugged, leaning against the now closed door.

"Get out," I demanded.

"Why?"

I sighed in annoyance, storming over to the door to open it. Yoongi grabbed my wrist before I could reach for the door knob.

I looked into his calm eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, softly.

He looked me up and down and raised an eyebrow.

"Ya know, you could've put your clothes on by now. It's almost like you're choosing to stand here, half naked," He explained.

I blushed, pulling my tank top over my head. I walked over to the dresser to get my shorts. Just as my fingers brushed against the fabric of my clothing, I felt a pair of hands caressing my waist.

I froze, looking up into the mirror that stood above the dresser. Yoongi's face rested in the crook of my neck.

"But what's the rush?" He whispered.

I turned around in his embrace, facing him. He looked into my eyes, with a slightly tilted head. He pulled me in closer by my waist.

"Yoongi, aren't you with Jane?" I asked like I was an interrogator.

"So? She's not my girlfriend yet and Jungkook's not your boyfriend," He said casually.

"Okay but we should still stay loyal to them, out of respect," I pushed his chest away. "I don't even know if I wanna be with Kook, yet. I just met you guys!"

"Are you virgin?" He asked, changing the subject.

Yes.

"Wh–Why are you asking me that?!" I stammered.

"Yeah, definitely a virgin," He chuckled, walking towards the door. "I'll leave you alone now. Just wanted to mess with you!"

He flashed an adorable gummy smile before exiting the door.

"So he must be the obnoxious scumbag of the group," I mumbled to myself, rolling my eyes.

I pulled up my shorts and walked towards the door. When I opened it I saw Tae and Liz standing there.

"You missed the last part of the movie! What took you so long?" Liz questioned, stepping inside of the room.

"Yoongi was being annoying and wouldn't let me get dressed," I sighed.

"Sounds like him," Tae shrugged.

"That's why I told Jane not to fuck with him. But she never listens to anyone," Liz sighed. "The worst part is, she's been friends with Yoongi long enough to know how he is."

"Guess she'll just have to learn the hard way," I shrugged. "I don't get why Yoongi keeps flirting with me, though..."

"You must be a virgin?" Liz tilted her head.

I blushed, "Why does that matter?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Yoongi is like a dog. He likes um... fresh meat," She summed up. "If that makes sense."

"Oh god," I sighed.