"I, I don't know what to say Ems..." I say looking at the ground. I usually have an answer for everything. But now, I truly don't.

"Then, don't say anything!" She says quickly standing up almost walking away. But I quickly grab her wrist again making her sit down. She scoffed pouting and looking to the side with her arms folded. I loved how childish she could be.

"Ems..." I growl grabbing her chin. I just wanted to see those gorgeous hazel eyes again. They made Ems twinkle. She was a sight. She is the prettiest girl out of ANY crowd. And let me tell you, my friends think that as well. Don't ask how I know that.

"Let me kiss you." I didn't even know what was coming out of my mouth right now. What was coming out of my mouth?!

She huffs and then looks at me saying, "River, if I let you kiss me..." she says lingering at kiss. "Can we go our separate ways..." That's when I could hear my heart crack. It was either

1) kissing her and then leaving her alone.

2) kissing her without her permission.

3) Just taking her out of this fucking place and marrying her again. (Which I wish was that easy)

Or

4) Leaving her life and only seeing her when we have our child and that baby stuff.

I choose 1. It's the most accurate. Sadly.

"Alright..." I mutter under my breath until quickly grabbing her cheeks and looking directly at her face. A tear streamed down her cheek but I quickly wiped it away. Then I kissed her. This was my favorite kiss we have ever had. I love this women. I love Emmer.

****

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

"Goodbye." Victor says while I am eating and eating more and more cupcakes. These cupcakes are AMAZING! I know this isn't lady like but, I just have to eat. My baby wants it, I want it... WE ALL WANT IT! These cupcakes are heaven. Written heaven.

Finally it was just Victor and I. Everyone had left. I felt as though after River and I had kissed a bit weight had been lifted from my chest. I don't know why. There is just too much going on for me right now.

"You look stunning." Victor says as he walks towards me with pride. He had a nice smile. Those teeth were just so white it kind of hurt tot look at it. But it looked nice with his bleach blonde hair. I like his look.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I say poking his chest making him laugh. He had the most manly laugh I have heard. (But River had a sexy one) BRAIN! Stop doing this to me! It doesn't help!

"So..... where are we going for our honeymoon." Honestly, I wasn't wanting a honeymoon. I didn't feel like traveling that much. Or even traveling at all.

"Well, I would love to give you a great magnificent trip but, I personally think you have had enough traveling. You know, sometimes people need a break. So, in the near future I will make sure you have that honeymoon of yours. Most likely when you had the baby." HE READS MINDS! Im fucking scared now.

"That actually does sound nice." I say looking at him in a dorky way. We may be taking things slow but, I kind of like it.

Victor walks towards me intertwining our fingers as we just smile at each other. Why did we do this? I don't know. But it feels calming. It's like a breath of fresh air.

****

6 months later...

"River! I told you I want the gender reveal to be a surprise. And your running Greece while I'm running Germany." River and I have spoken here and there only about the baby in the last 6 months. Yes, I'm 6 months pregnant and still haven't gone to the doctor to see the babies gender. River is hoping for a baby girl but I honestly I don't know. I would be fine with either.

"Ems... I know your stubborn but just, let me come over there so I can know the gender of OUR child. And then I will be out of your way." In the last few months I haven't wanted to talk to him about anything other than the baby because... I'm scared. I don't want myself falling for a man who may not want me anymore or I won't be able to be in love with him since we are married to different people. At the end of each call my heart does still break. I'm still breaking. I'm hurt. Badly. And knowing that I'm carrying his child is even harder. I love him but I'm married to someone else. I can admit that Victor has been really kind and friendly to me but, it's not like what I have with River. And anyways, Victor is always traveling to Denmark, or some other country. I can't count how many he has been to for the past 6 months. We haven't done anything past kissing. I mean, my child isn't getting STD's. AND I just don't feel that connection yet.

"River, if you come you can't tell me the gender Alright?" I say sternly making him laugh his sexy laugh. That ever so sexy laugh...

*cough*

"I promise I won't." He says lingering every word he says. He knew that turned me on. Bastard.

"Okay, bye then." Before he could say bye I hung up on him. I breath heavily as I process what just happened. River's coming. He's actually coming.

Suddenly I notice my office door burst open to see Victor massaging his temples.

"Are you Okay?" I plead as he groans coming towards me.

"Emmer, we need to talk."

🥀💍🥀

Ooooooooh!!!!! Love ya!