The bloodied man impatiently brushed off the attempted intimidation and presented the leader with the piece of flesh, along with a small bottle of blood he had...harvested. "This is all you need, right?"

The leader took the two items without bothering to put on any gloves and said, "From you, yes. You're free to leave. Your pay will appear in your account by the end of the week."

The man made to leave but the leader suddenly placed a bloody hand on the doctor's shoulder, halting him.

"If you speak of this to anyone...know that we have all the resources we need to destroy you."

The doctor sighed and despondently walked away. Suddenly he stopped and turned around.

"What are you planning on doing with her?"

The leader looked at the doctor with raised eyebrows and pointed to the cameraman, along with the two men by the tent, drinking whisky and asked, "Are you really incapable of putting pieces TOGETHER? No wonder you're only good for taking things apart."

The doctor tried to hide his disgust and said, "But she will not survive it. Not after the process you just had me do on her!"

The leader shushed the doctor. "That is none of your concern."

The doctor wanted very badly to tell the leader that actually it very much was his concern but...he couldn't object any further. Good Doctors cared for their patients' survival and wellbeing... He was not a Good Doctor. What he had just done to that woman was not what Good Doctors did...Besides, if he objected much more he would most likely be killed on the spot. The doctor took his bag and left, feeling like the scum of the earth.

The leader walked back to the Pillar, impatient. So many delays...! First, his masters had allowed that the woman be used for a film to be given to one of the Organization's largest benefactors. Fair enough. Forbidden Fruit deserved a little cut of the pie. But *UGH* the time it took for them to select their "actors"! It wasn't like anyone cared what men were in the video, the woman is the main attraction isn't she?

Then there was that foolish child that had stumbled upon the project and nearly compromised the entire operation! Luckily his retard friend came and was too stupid to see what was in front of him. Such ignorance and complacency is what got the Organization as far as it was, what did it matter if there was yet another retard running around? Let him run! The Organization's work of instigating the growth of the feeble-minded and the extirpation of the wise was what kept everything in control...Encouraging stupidity, advertising it as hilarious or even heroic...Failing the geniuses, making sure those whose intellect was too high would never be empowered with a diploma, thus never given a chance to impact the world in a way that the Organization couldn't control...all in a day's work.

And now, the doctor was getting cold feet! When would the idiocy end!?

The Leader sighed and composed himself.

'It's fine,' he told himself. 'they're getting what they want, in the end. They always do...'

"Hey, um, hate to be a bother but um...when do we start, man?"

The Leader looked at the two men that were standing in front of him. They stank of whiskey and a quick glance at them told the Leader that he wasn't looking at men, really. Just creatures that let their basest instincts run their lives, their insecurities deemed too strong to overcome until that statement became true and they became enslaved to what was once truly pleasurable, now an addiction where they had to push things further and further just to reach that initial temporary happiness. Clearly this had kept them from obtaining any kind of healthy relationships and led them to the line of work that they led now. The Leader was disgusted by them, but, seeing as they were in the employ of Forbidden Fruits, one of the Organization's most productive branches, he couldn't afford to treat them too badly.

Undertale  - A Second Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें