♡You Turn Him On♡

Fist off thank you to RavensHere.
I needed the ideas so much Thank you so much!!!
Now let's get all of these started!!!

Naruto

You and Naruto got back from the Ramen shop together and you was now sitting on the sofa.
Naruto was watching something while looking like he was dying (Not Litarly Don't Worry) while you was reading a book with your legs on his.
You began to bit your bottom lip while Naruto was staring at you then you noticed he was staring at you with his big blue eyes.
"Something Wrong Naruto?" "Huh? Oh No!! Nothing!!" You giggled and set your book down.
You then sat up and snuggled up to Naruto with your hand on his chest.
He didn't mind but he felt wierd.

As in,,

Sasuke

You and Sasuke where out training and you feel in a river.
Oops!!
So you had to take your shirt off and hang it in a tree while you sat and watched Sasuke.
While you was watching Sasuke You decided to cheer him on to annoy him.
While you was cheering your chest area was pretty exposed..
Sasuke looked over at you and got turned on pretty badly, so you both ended up going home so he could sort something out.

Sai

"SAIIIIIIII~SENPAI!!!" You shouted down the hall of your house.
You was painting as usual and something happened...
Sai came running towards you then noticed what was going on.
You had paint all down you and a spider was in the corner of the room.
He laughed and moved it for you then went back to you. "Your..covered in paint.." "Yeah..." It was a bit of awkward silence then you kissed him.
Sai kinda got his hopes up as it got deeper but then you pulled away. "I better go take a shower.." You aid before leaving the room.
Poor Sai.

Kakashi

You and Kakashi was taking a shower together.
You washed each other's hair and hugged for a bit before you dropped something.
Kakashi saw so he stepped back so you could pick it up.
You bent over and quickly grabbed it. Once you turned around you saw kakashi with a red face.
"You and your books..."

Gaara

Gaara being the Kazakage had paperwork as usual and you saw he was stressed, so you went over to him and hugged him form behide.
Gaara looked up to you and started to kiss your neck so you sat on his lap.
Gaara was expecting WAY more but yen you got up and kissed his cheek.
"Temari offered to do some training with me.. I'll see you soon Pl I'll help you with paper work as soon as!!"
And with that you left leaving a disappointed Gaara.

Kankuro

You sat on kankuros lap as he showed you something new with puppets.
You found it very confusing so you lent back on him and kissed his chin.
He smiled and rubbed your thigh then you began to kiss.
After a few good minutes the doorbell rang.
You giggled slightly. "That'll be Temari and Gaara!!" You said getting up and running to the door.