♡You Walk In On Him Naked♡

Naruto

You was casually walking back after a day of training with Sakura. You had alot of fun!!
You opened the door then shouted for Naruto. You got no response so you walked upstairs.
You opened your bedroom door.
God you wish you waited.
You saw naruto only wearing his boxers and he was about to take 5 them off.
You blushed a deep red then slowly walked back.
He laughed it off, but you have those visions stuck with you forever.

Sasuke

You and Sasuke was chilling at home after a long day of training.
Sasuke went for a shower but it's been ages since then and you needed to get changed.
So you went upstairs like you needed to and walked into the bedroom to see Sasuke completely naked with his underwear in his hands getting ready to put them on.
You instantly ran out and whenever you saw him you couldn't help but think about what you saw.

Sai

Sai and yourself where on a mission with team 7.
You and Sakura where chilling together then you heard something.
You heard naruto shouting.
So out of curiosity, you and Sakura went to check it out.
You wish you both never checked.
Sai was getting chased by naruto.
Sai had also lost his towel while running.
R.I.P your eyes.

Kakashi

You where racing home. You had just found out your boyfriend, Kakashi, Had just got back from a week mission.
You missed him so badly.
You ran through the door. "KAKASHI!?!?" You shouted as you raced through the house.
You ran into the bedroom and hugged kakashi as you saw him.
But little did you know, he was naked.
Once you noticed you blushed and apologies.

Gaara

Gaara had a busy day today so he took a shower.
But you where dieing for the loo.
So you rushed in but as you flung the door open he stood there about to get in the shower.
Once you both snapped out of it he quickly got in as you did what you needed to do,

Kankuro

You and kankuro had a busy day today making and fixing puppets.
You took a shower while Kankuro got changed.
Once you had finished you went into your bed room to get clothes but then you saw you Introrupted him getting changed.
Oops.