♡When He Hears You Sing♡

The song above has gotta be one of my favourite songs!!

Naruto

You was waiting for Naruto to return home from his training. You was cooking dinner as you hummed a song that was stuck in your head until you let yourself sing.
"Excuses, Excuses are all that I hear, all I can see when I look in the mirror. I can't escape all these thoughts in my mind. They're waiting to haunt me, night after night-"
"Why do you find that from me!? That was dead good!!"
You jumped then blushed a deep red. "Naruto. W-when did you get home?" "Just now. And don't be embarrassed that was gorgous! You should sing me often!" He smiled at you as you continued to cook.

I Pervail - Scars

Sasuke

You was in yours and your boyfriends bedroom reading a book while he was downstairs. You red one word and started to sing a song you loved.
"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? Bought a hundred dollar bottle of Champagne like me?"
"Woah, never knew you could sing." Sasuke said as walked towards you. You looked at him slightly shocked then he hugged you in bed.

Hasley - Gasoline

Sai

Sai was painting today in the garden. You washed him from the kitchen as you saw the different colours of the paint. You smiled and started to sing looking at the colours.
"I see your true colours shining through. I see your true colours and that's why I love you. So don't be afraid, to let them show. Your true colours. True colours. Your true colours are beautiful. Like a rainbow."
"Like you then (Y/N)?" Sai shouted from the garden. You jumped slightly and smiled with a small blush. "H-how did you hear me?" You questioned as he smiled at you and signeled you to come outside with him.

All time low - True Colours (Pop Goes Punk Cover)

Kakashi

You watched Kakashi train his students. Today was your day off so you wanted to tag along with Kakashi. You sat up against a tree and began to sing.
"I. I loose it, hope when i speak to you. Your face, your eyes. Changes  what I've been through. Now, now I can't help but scream your name. I try to fight it, I try to fight it."
"Woah (Y/N) Sensai!!" Shouted his students and Kakashi smiled at you under his mask. "I agree."

Shallow Side - Try To Fight It

Gaara

Gaara had to quickly go speak to someone so you was alone in his office. You heard a dog bark and it reminded you of a song you adored. You hummed the tune then sang quietly.
"Go row the boat, to safer ground, but don't you know, we're stronger now."
"What a stunning voice." You shot your head up to see Gaara in the doorway. He smiled at you as he walked closer to you to kiss you.

AURORA - Running with the wolves

Kankuro

Kankuro was quickly going to get some more puppet supplies leaving you in the room alone. You had a song stuck in your head that was hard to get rid of. So you started singing without even realising it,
"Cause' it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder, so thanks for making me, a fighter-"
"So I have a beautiful girlfriend who can make puppets and keeps me happy and can also sing? I really am lucky."
You blushed at his words and turned around to face him.

Glee - fighter (male cover)