♡Showering Together♡

Naruto

You had not long ago returned from a training session. Your boyfriend, Naruto, was still training. He was really interested in learning a new jutsu, so Kakashi Sensai agreed and teached him but it meant extra training. So you took this time to have a quick shower. You got your towel and got undressed in yours and Narutos room then got the shower on then got in. You washed your hair in the usual order then stayed in slightly longer until you felt arms wrap around your waist.
You jumped slightly then looked up to see your blonde boyfriend.
"I thought I'd join you since I haven't see you all day." He said smiling then kissing your forehead.

Sasuke

Sasuke was out on a day mission with team 7. You got bored then felt like having a shower later in the day. So you did just that! You got out of your clothing and got the water running with a towel wrapped around you. You then heard the door open then close. You smiled knowing who it was then ran downstairs in your towel still. "Sasuke!!" You said hugging him. "I was about to go for a shower if you wanted to join me! You need one smelly!" You said giggling. He pouted then agreed, you both got in and washed each other's hair then cuddling.

Sai

Sai was drawing downstairs be his usual quiet self. He was drawing your favioute flower. You went to the kitchen to get a drink then had a great idea. You drank your drink then went to Sai. You cuddled him from behide then said "Want to shower together? It'll be fun!" You said smiling. Sai smiled back then nodded. You both got undressed and got in without hesitation. At first it was awkward but then Sai decided to make the first move and hug you. You stayed that way for a while before you decided to wash your hair.

Kakashi

Being the usual Sensais you both where you both had training. Your team was pretty skilled and had great teamwork so you finished up early. You was pretty dirty so you got into the shower. Before you was gonna get out you felt Kakashi hug you tightly. You smiled into the hug and hugged back. "How was training?" You asked. "Fine, just the teamwork problem needs improving." You both giggled then you kissed his unmasked lips.

Gaara

Your boyfriend was the Kazakage, so he had lots of paper work. You went training with his sister Temari and came home dirty. You went for a simple and quick shower but felt a head on your shoulder. You knew it was Gaara so you turned to face him to hug him properly. He sighed deeply after he hugged you back. "Stressful day again, Dear?"  "Being the Kazakage is stressful on its own  (Y/N)." You kissed his check then spoke for while before helping him washing his hair.

Kankuro

Your Boyfriend was a puppet master and was always building a new puppet everyday. He wants to improve his puppets really bad. You usual helped him with the puppet making so today was no different. You sat on a table with him building puppets. You heard his chair move then looked up. "I'm gonna have a shower. Care to join?" You smiled and nodded. He got undressed and got rid of his makeup before you did. He was already in washing his hair. You got undressed and got in hugging him from behide. He turned around and kissed your forehead then hugging you into his chest.