Chapter 22

Percy spent a little time and a lot of patience answering Damian's questions and trying to explain the magic world. Thought that took a lot of time she still did get through the day without killing him. She was convinced he was a hellspawn at the end of it. He was a walking Encyclopedia trying to gain more information and it was annoying. After he promised to tell no one, he went into his room and took out a new journal. On the front, he wrote "Demigods and Magic" and wrote down everything about everything. He was awake for the next seven hours. He found it therapeutic, writing new things he learned. It was five am when he looked at his clock and so he decided to just go and train. When he got to the training room, he saw Tim and Cassie, Tim's girlfriend, also known as Wonder Girl.  And what a surprise. THey were making out. Damian's for virgin eyes had suffered a consequence worse than death. After Damian was pretty sure he didn't need to see them show their own way of affection to each other, he left to catch a couple of more hours of sleep before his annoying family decided to wake up.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR SPONSOR..... STARBUCKS (a/n: no lie tho, its like 9:08 and I'm in study hall and the only thing keeping me alive is the coffee as dark as my soul, that's sitting right in front of me. siiiiiiiiip.)

After a couple of hours, the entire family decided it was best to get up and start the day. Percy had other ideas. She would rather sleep the rest of the day, but Damian came into her room and dragged her out.

"If I have to get up, so do you. I'm not suffering life alone" Damian says, not having his morning coffee.

"And you don't have to face life alone hon, just find a girlfriend and then you can leave me alone," she says.

"Well until then, you can substitute for that special girl. I'm sure you'll do just fine" Damian replies.

"Who's gonna carry on the family name then," Percy asks the younger boy, who's dragging her by her foot.

"I'm 14. That's Grayson and Todd's job" He answers. At least he's truthful.

"HaHa, very funny, now let me up," Percy says and grabs Damian's hand.

He pulls her up and then they walk down the stairs to get some food.

______________________________________________

Dam. Did she update. SHE DID!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I was going through a lot of depression and lost some friends, and you know. Life ain't the best. BUT I HAVE YA'LL SOOO! Anyhoo, hope ya'll like this chapter.

LOVE ALL MY DIVERGENTHUNTERS AND HUNTRESSES!!!!!!!!

-Love

Six

BTW there is a huge spider like right next to me and I have arachnophobia cuz when I was little I got bit by a spider and had to go the hospital for like a month. PLEASE SEND HELP AND RESCUE MISSION!