Chapter 20

Previously on The Niece of Batman

But they won't see her coming.

Damian came charging at Percy with his staff in hand. Before anyone could do anything, Percy disappeared from her chair.

"I now see why monsters want to kill you humans" Percy says behind them. Damian activates the knife on the tip of the staff and throws it at her. Instantaneously she build's up a wall of ice, but the knife manages to hit her cheek. She breaks the kitchen faucet and sprays him with water.

 "For some reason Zeus found a reason to create ya'll. Honestly its annoying. I've saved the world multiple time's yet your ungreatful asses keep on questioning me. I actually for once think that dad's side of the family is better and that takes a lot to say since they have basically screwed up my life." She said in pure anger and dissapears.

" See. She is up to-" Damian is about to say until he's cut off.

"Damian, shut up! She just saw her dead parents, and had to move with us, people who don't know anything about her  yet keep on blaming her for nothing. She is going to have a baby and her husband along with some of her best friends are dead. You need to stop trying to find her guilty in everything she does. She's probably going through a hard time, and she doesn't need you to tell her that she's doing something illegal everytime she breaths" Tim finally says.  Damian is shocked on how his own brother would defend there cousin and take her side.

"I'm with Tim" Dick says.

"Same" Bruce and Jason say.

" I was already with her. You should apologize to her." Ko'ri says.

"Mommy right. Pawagize to Aunt Sephy" Ma'ri says.

'Great now I have a two year old judging me' Damian says in his head.

"Fine I'll apologize" Damian says huffing.

Damian walked up to Percy's room and saw her wearing a sweatshirt in the corner, hugging her knees.

"I'm s-so-o-r-" Damian attempts to appologize.

"Stop" She says quickly. "I don't need your sorry" She says "It's pathetic and shows weakness, and you obviously don't like weakness."

"What did you do with the water, and the ice" Damian asks in less of an annoying agitated and more in awe.

"Magic"

______________________________________________

I UPDATE!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!
LOVE ALL MY DIVERGENTHUNTERS AND HUNTRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Love

Six