Chapter 23

Percy had Selena Gomez and Beyonce blasting in the sanctuary. There, she, Nico, and Damian sat painting their nails and singing along. They had grown much closer over the past week. Damian was the only one in the family to know her story about being a demigod. Since she and Damian were the only one with a huge problem, and they had seemed to solve that, she didn't see any problem. 

"Which one looks better" Percy questions both cousins, showing her blue hand with dark blue nail polish and a silver sparkly accent nail; and the other having black nails with a holographic topcoat so that the black still showed up under, and that hand had an entire holographic accent nail.

"The black one," both boys say at the same time, look at each other, smirk, and then go back to what they were doing. 

"So. Nico. How's Will doing" this time Percy being the one smirking.

" H- he's d- doing g- g- great" Nico says, stuttering at least five times.

"Cat got your tongue," Damian says.

"Shut up," Nico says, blushing madly, and putting his head in his hands and shaking his head.

Damian and Percy laugh at his reaction to the simple question, knowing how much it means to Nico.

Instantly, Percy and Nico's phones start buzzing. Percy gets a call from Rachel, and Nico gets a call from Reyna. After they both answer the calls, they turn ghost white. 

"Damian, I'm dropping you home, and Nico, we're going to camp" Nico nods and Damian looks very confused.

"Why, what happened. Why can't I come" Damian asks.  

"Damian we would take you if we could, but then your father would question us, along with that, it's a demigod matter. Don't worry yourself" Percy tells him.

"Bu- okay, fine, but you have to tell me right after you come back. Everything. So don't leave out any details. Got it" Damian looks at her seriously.

"Yes sir" she say's saluting him and rolling her hands at the same time.

Percy, Nico, and Damian get in the car and drive to the Wayne's house. They say that they have family matters to attend to, and so both Nico and Percy leave.

+MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CARDI B (a fucking queen)+

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE JUST FELL OUT OF THE SKY" to Reyna.

"I MEAN HE FELL OUT OF THE SKY, I DON'T KNOW THE PHYSICS ABOUT IT" Reyna screams back.

"How is he alive though," Percy says, lowering her voice.

"We don't know"

__________________________________________________

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! My updates are like cold cheese after it was melted. No consistency. I get more A's in a month than I update in a month, and thats saying something. ANY WHOOOO! I hope ya'll like this chapter!

LOVE ALL MY DIVEGENTHUNTERS AND HUNTRESSES!!!!!!

-Love

Six