Chapter 19

YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WE HITTT 30+K READ, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YALLL DESERVE A NEW CHAPTER, Hope you like it!

_________________________________________________

"Percy, we need to have a talk" Bruce said on the dinner table.

"Uhh... Yes?" she replies, not even knowing what the problem is this time.

"We've realized you don't eat much ever since you moved in and you always seem to burn your food, and we were just wondering, is there anything you need to tell us" Bruce asks, actually being sincere for the first time since they met, but we all know Percy was having none of that shit. She moved in day-before-yesterday. Could they not leave her alone.

"I don't eat because the only thing made in this house always seems to be salad and steak. Over, and over, and over, and over again. Now usually I'm not picky when it comes to food, but I have standards and there's only so much time before you go mad. AND Guess what, I am going mad" She says. She's basically lost her mind with the "Perfect Family" act and its only been a day. She has fought titans, giants, gods, demigods, minotaurs, and hundreds of monsters, yet, THIS FAMILY SEEMS TO GET ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 100 BILLION NERVES SHE HAS!

"I thought you like salad" Damian said

'There was that voice. The one voice that will get me in jail. The one voice that annoys me so much that I'm mentally suicidal. I hate that voice' Percy thought to herself. Pregnant or not, she was having mood swings.

"No I do not like salad. I would rather starve myself than eat leaves everyday. I miss pizza, and pasta, and candy, but nooooo, all you guys eat is salad and steak" (A/N: me to my family everytime they bring out the salad)

"How do you manage to have a body like that, eating junk food all the time" Jason ask's.

"I excel at swimming, hand-to-hand combat, sword-fighting, and recently archery" Apollo finally gave her the power to actually do archery finally.

"How do you manage to that!?!?" Dick, Bruce, and Jason say at the same time.

"Summer camp" she simply answers.

"What sort of summer camp does that" Dick asks

"Summer camps for people like her. I knew she was dangerous" Damian says standing up and grabs his staff.

"Hon, you need to learn to chill. I was trained in the arts of old-timey people. You know, the one's from those movies, that can do all those crazy-ass flips and parkour moves. Yeah but I can actually do it. Cause I was trained by one of the oldest but best trainers since the beginning" She says looking unamused and picking at the food on her plate.

Damian starts coming closer with his staff holding it out at her just incase she strikes.

But they won't see her coming.

____________________________________________

GUess wHAt!?!?! The Bitch UPDATED! HOpe you like it.

THERE WILL BE A HUGE DINNER FIGHT SCENE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

LOVE ALL MY DIVERGENTHUNTERS AND HUNTRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Love

Six