32

Chapter song-

Copycat by Billie Eilish

Sienna ran through the halls, snaking through the turns and twists of the Mountain as the guards chased her down, or attempted to, at least

Sienna ran through the halls, snaking through the turns and twists of the Mountain as the guards chased her down, or attempted to, at least. Once she was far enough ahead, she quickly turned into a closet and watched as the guards continued to run. She stopped her heavy breathing as they passed and once it was clear, she began to attempt to catch her breath. Her eyes scanned across the small closet and landed on a small sword sitting in the corner. Cage was apparently running out of good hiding spots from Sienna. She smiled and let out a small laugh and she grabbed the sword and looked down at the walls to try and find a vent. Her eyes immediately lit up as she spotted a small one close to the ground.

Sienna opened the vent door and began to crawl inside of it. Once she was completely in the small space, she shut the vent door and began to crawl away from that area.

>>>>>>

The blue eyes that belonged to Sienna was staring into what looked to be an empty room. A small smile crept upon her face as she looked into the quiet room filled with large tanks and machines. She pushed the vent door off quietly and quickly crawled out of the small space. Her breathing stopped immediately after hearing a man's voice and a gun click.

"Stop right there. Hands in the air." One man said as he aimed his gun towards Bellamy.

Bellamy stared at the two men before he took off up the stairs with the men following. Sienna cursed lowly at his stupidity and quickly ran to the stairs on the other side to meet up with them.

Alarms began to blare throughout the room while Sienna sneakingly went across the pathways in the room. Bellamy rounded a corner and was met with Sienna who held a finger to her mouth signaling for him to be quiet. He gave her a puzzled look.

The two men came around the corner and Sienna came up from behind the man and hit their guns out of their hands before hitting their heads against the concrete wall. She watched as they fell to the ground unconscious with a wound on their foreheads. Sienna grabbed their wrists and pulled out a zip tie she had gotten out of a closet and quickly tied them to a metal bar.

"Hey, jackass. You're not supposed to get caught." Sienna sassed as she grabbed the two guns from the ground and tossed one to Bellamy.

"You're supposed to be getting those kids and hiding them." Bellamy sassed back.

"Which I have executed perfectly, thank you very much." Sienna said before she pulled out her keycard and scanned it against the scanner against the wall. "So why were you running?"

"My keycard didn't work and that's when those two found me." Bellamy explained as he walked in front of Sienna to lead her to where he needed to go.

The two walked through the empty halls discreetly. Even empty there was still a threat. The threat being cameras on every wall in the mountain. Bellamy stopped at a door and began to knock on it. The door opened and an older man poked his head through.

"Vincent, I need your help." Bellamy said quietly before Vincent opened the door and the two entered.

"It's all over the radio. They know about you. Anyone see you two come here?" Vincent asked in a rushed manor, his nerves kicking in.

"No. We've been keeping in the vents and unmonitored halls like you said." Bellamy replied.

"Vincent." One man wearing a guardsman's uniform said.

Sienna and Bellamy quickly pulled out their guns and aimed it at the man who quickly put his hands up.

"It's okay. Lee's with us." Vincent said as he jumped in front of the gun.

"Dante was like a father to me. Some of us don't agree with Cage's agenda." Lee said as he held his hand up defensively.

"I know you. You were the guard who was there in the white room." Sienna said with furrowed eyebrows and she inched towards the man.

"What white room?" Bellamy asked.

"I—I don't know. All I know is that everything was white and—and he was there. And the pain. I remember the agonizing pain. He sat there and watched as they hurt me." Sienna said as tears welled up in her blue eyes.

"Cage would have had my head if I didn't follow along. I'm sorry. I didn't want that to happen to you. I don't agree with Cage." Lee said defensive as Sienna kept walking towards him.

"Tell me what they did to me. Please, you have to." Sienna begged in a low manor.

"They took away everything you know. Or everything you once knew. You know Bellamy and you know all of those kids trapped here. They're your friends." Lee explained to Sienna who quickly turned and stared at Bellamy as a tear fell down her cheek.

"I know what I need to do now." Sienna said as she wiped a fallen tear from her eye. "Where is everyone? My friends."

"Thanks to Lee, we moved them to a wing that's already been searched." Vincent replied to Sienna.

"Isn't that a risk?" Bellamy asked as he lowered his gun.

"We has no choice. They've gone public with what happened on Level Five. They're saying you killed ten soldiers and that she plans on killing more. I don't know how much longer we can keep this shell game going. Did you take out the acid fog yet?" Vincent explained as Bellamy ran his hand over his forehead, wiping away sweat.

"No. No, that's why I'm here. I'm gonna need another route." Bellamy said as Vincent walked towards his table that had a map on it.

"You can get there through the retrofit zones. They're off limits. No cameras, no patrols. We used some to move the kids. And that's your other route. You're also going to need this. An acetylene torch. Go to the northwest corridor." Vincent explained to Bellamy.

"Don't let anyone go on Level Five. Not anyone you care about. I have a plan and it's a bad one, but if what Lee says is true about them being my friends, I'll do anything for them." Sienna said to the small group.

"What do you plan on doing?" Lee asked Sienna.

"I'm going to irradiate Level Five."

>>>>>>

short chapter i'm sorry !! the next ones will be more intense and better. if you want a hint for the finishing chapter, i'll leave it in the comments so don't click on the comments unless you want a hint. comment your thoughts. hope you enjoyed:))