17

Chapter song-

Almost over by Jasmine Thompson

"Good mornin', sunshine." Raven said happily as she messed with the gunpowder in the bullets.

Sienna groaned and rubbed her head as she sat up in the small cot in Raven's tent. Her blue eyes landed on the bullets in her hands.

"How'd I get here? Last thing I remember is running. What are you doing?" Sienna asked as Raven turned so she could see the bullets.

"Split loads, turning one bullet into two. It's all I can do until we get more gun powder. Jasper has a recipe. Yesterday I saw him taking buckets from the latrine. I didn't ask." Raven chuckled slightly.

"Jasper is also deluded. What'd you do last night." Sienna said as she squeezed her eyes shot and stood up.

"Not a what, a who." Raven said with a smile as she fiddled with the bullets.

"Who was the lucky man?" Sienna joked with a smile completely ignoring the burning pain on her back.

"Bellamy." Raven replied and stopped working and looked at Sienna who forced a shocked face instead of what she was actually feeling.

"Cool--um--uh. Just, uh, just don't hurt him. He deserves some happiness in his life." Sienna said awkwardly as she ignored the pain that went through her chest.

"Fire! Fire!" A boy yelled from the smokehouse.

Sienna and Raven quickly ran out of the tent to see the smokehouse in flames along with all of their food. As if the group already didn't have enough disadvantages. The blonde looked at Octavia who was being dragged out coughing and quickly ran to her side.

"You alright?" Sienna asked as she looked at Octavia carefully.

Behind Octavia sat Murphy who's face looked a little better than when she first brought him in. His face filled with anger and smoke was practically blowing out of his ears as he stood up and lunged at the boy who caused the fire.

"This is all your fault." Murphy said as he shoved the boy. "We told you that it was too much wood!" He yelled.

"Get the hell away from me." The boy yelled as he punched Murphy and the two broke out into a fight.

Sienna, being the motherly soul she is, decided to jump between the two boys and push them apart. She had on hand on Del and the other on Murphy.

"That's enough." Sienna said sternly. "If you want to fight someone, fight the Grounders. Not each other. So you can either stop or get out and die."

"He put too much wood--" Murphy began, but was cut off by Sienna who turned and got close to his face.

"I am sick and tired of hearing you talk. You shouldn't have came back. You deserve to die after what you did to Charlotte." Sienna said as she hit his chest as she spoke.