11

chapter song-

angels-Khalid

The next day had came and a smile never left Sienna's face because of who she got to see last night

The next day had came and a smile never left Sienna's face because of who she got to see last night. Sienna's eyes slowly fluttered open and she pulled the makeshift blankets over her body before someone walked into her tent and made the sun shine directly on her.

"How are you feeling?" Clarke asked Sienna as she groaned and sat up.

Clarke lifted up Sienna's shirt so she could see the wound and how it was healing.

"Like I just got stabbed. But I'm fine and grateful to be alive." Sienna said with a smile.

"Why are you so happy and cheery?" Clarke asked with a small smile as she pulled down Sienna's shirt.

"No reason. I'm just ready to do something with my life. What are your plans for the day?" Sienna asked as she stood up.

"Me and Blake just got coordinates for a supply shelter. We are going to scope it out and gather some supplies. Are you sure you're feeling better?" Clarke asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, one-hundred percent. You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea if I went with you guys. I'm sure you need help carrying back the supplies and everyone here is working, and I really want to help. Please Clarke. I would want nothing more--"

"Yeah, okay." Clarke said.

"I would literally do--wait, what?" Sienna asked with a smile as she slipped on her jacket.

"I said yeah, okay. Just take it easy and you need to tell me when you start to feel bad." Clarke said.

"Hell yeah. Badass Sienna is back. Just kidding, I'm too nice to be badass." Sienna laughed.

"You're extremely happy. Who is it? It can't be Bellamy. Give me names." Clarke said with a smile.

"I can't tell you. Guess you'll have to wait." Sienna said as she walked out of her tent with Clarke following.

"Clarke, let's get a move on." Bellamy said as he walked up to the two. "What is she doing? She got stabbed yesterday."

"She's helping. I've already talked to her. She's a big girl, she can take care of herself." Clarke told Bellamy.

Sienna watched as Bellamy walked over to the container full of food that the hundred have managed to find. She followed him over there and watched as he put in more rations than he needed for one day.

"That's a lot of rations. You realize this is a day trip." Sienna said to Bellamy.

"A lot can happen in a day."

Bellamy shut the container and looked up at the ship to see Octavia standing there. The two didn't say anything so Bellamy and Sienna began to follow Clarke out of camp.