21

Chapter song-

Remember me by Jeremih

Every night Sienna would see her dreams of her past

Every night Sienna would see her dreams of her past. Mostly of her getting stabbed and all of the bad things she had gone through on the ground and in the sky. Every dream would end the same way: Sienna waking up feeling the pain she did when it happened. Sienna had gotten her stitches out, but they were still causing her a great amount of pain. The pain in her stomach came every night around the same time she was stabbed and she hated it. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do. An alarm began to blare through the mountain, which made Sienna shoot up from her lying position. Her eyes landed on Maya who was talking to Jasper. She then stood up from the bed and looked at Clarke who was sketching all possible exits. The two of them went in front of Maya who was trying to walk out to tend to whatever was needed.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sienna asked as they stopped Maya.

"That signal means that surface patrol is back, and someone needs medical attention. I have to go to quarantine." Maya said before she walked out quickly, the two girls turning to walk, but was stopped by Jasper who grabbed their wrists.

"Hey, Clarke, Sienna. What are you doing?" Jasper asked as the two girls pulled their wrists out of his grasp.

"Maybe they found survivors. If our people are hurt, we have a right to know." Clarke responded.

"I'm pretty sure we shouldn't go wandering around." Jasper began before the two girls walked out quickly and he followed them.

The three of them ran through the halls until they say Maya and others putting on blue hazmat suits. Clarke and Sienna walked right past the people without saying a word. The Mountain Men were talking about the injuries and what happened. It was an attack.

"Who attacked them?" Clarke asked, a thin layer of sweat covering her dirty face.

"What are they doing here?" The man asked Maya before Sienna snatched the keycard from a man and her and Clarke stormed off. "Stop. It's not safe."

"It is for us." Sienna said as she swiped the keycard and Jasper finally got to them. "Let's go, guys."

"Someone's gotta keep them out of trouble." Jasper said before he followed his two friends through the door.

Sienna ran in front of Clarke and would occasionally slip due to the cheap shoes. Oh, how Sienna missed her boots. Jasper caught up to the two who were rushing to get to the injured people that could potentially be their friends.

"Slow down." Jasper said before the two entered a room to see a body covered. "Stop pushing so hard these people--"

Jasper was cut off by the sight of a burned body. It was a Mountain Man and they knew it. Some relief washed over Sienna when she saw it wasn't one of their people. Clarke, on the other hand, went to look at the wound.