10

Chapter song-

Stand by me-Ben E. King

Sienna laid on a table going in and out of consciousness periodically

Sienna laid on a table going in and out of consciousness periodically. Clarke stood out by the drop ship door while Raven continued to try and make contact with The Ark. Sienna's eyes fluttered open and her blue ones landed on Clarke who was adjusting the cloth around the knife that was lodged in between her ribs.

"C-Clarke." Sienna managed to choke out.

"Shh, no. Don't talk. Just rest." Clarke said with a soft smile as she rubbed Sienna's hair.

"Tell Bell..." She took a pause in her sentence because one, it hurt, and two she was starting to cry and tears began to fall down the side of her face. "...that I'm s-sorry. A-and tell O that I--I should have b-been there for h-her."

Clarke sighed and grabbed ahold of Sienna's hand and kissed the top of it gently.

"No. I won't, because once you're all better, you can, yeah? Does that sound good?" Clarke asked trying to sound as happy as she could.

"I--If I die, promise me you'll take care of my family. P--please, Clarke." Clarke nodded her head.

"Ark Station, calling Ark Station. The hundred are alive. Please, we need you." Raven said before a voice spoke from the speaker.

"This is a restricted station. Who is this?" A voice asked over the radio.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin--" Raven was interrupted by Clarke.

"And Olivia Gray. Dr. Olivia Gray." Clarke added to Raven.

"Raven. Are you there?" Abby asked from the other side of the radio.

"Mom?" Clarke asked. "Mom, it's me. Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder. Sienna Gray was stabbed by a Grounder." Clarke corrected herself as she looked over at Sienna who was unconscious again.

"Clarke, this is the chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Jaha asked.

"Yes. The Earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom, she's dying. The knife is still in her chest." Clarke said.

"Sienna? Sienna Gray? Are you there. It's your mom." Olivia said over the radio.

"This is Clarke Griffin. Olivia, your daughter is the one that was stabbed. We need yours and my moms help if we want to save her." Clarke told Olivia.

"Okay, we're gonna talk it to you step by step." Abby said as Clarke walked over to Sienna. "Clarke, give five--to medical. Medic--"

"What?" Clarke shouted. "Raven, what's wrong?"