16

Chapter song-

Give me love- Ed Sheehan

Sienna laid there cuddled onto Cayden's bare chest

Sienna laid there cuddled onto Cayden's bare chest. Both of their bare chests touched and their hands were intertwined together like rope. The blonde couldn't help but smile and look up at Cayden who had his eyes closed.

"You're staring." Cayden said with his eyes still closed.

"I'm gazing." Sienna said as she ran her hand across his chest.

"It's creepy." Cayden opened his eyes and looked over at Sienna.

"It's romantic." Sienna argued with a wider smile and she leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips. "I should go. Bellamy is probably worried."

"Don't mention him. They can wait. Just stay here in Polis for a little longer. What's the worst that can happen?" Cayden said as he ran his hands through Sienna's blonde hair.

"Your people could come wipe out my people and I wouldn't have any friends left." Sienna said with raised eyebrows.

"Stay until midday. You've already been here all night. What's another few hours? I'll give you a horse for your ride back so you get back before sunset." Cayden placed a gentle kiss on Sienna's forehead.

Sienna sighed and got out of the bed slowly. Cayden's eyes didn't move from her body as his girl put her clothes back on. Once Sienna put her clothes back on, she turned around and looked at Cayden who was putting his pants on. She bit her lip and then walked back over to Cayden and placed her lips to his neck and kissed up to his ear.

"I should leave." Sienna said as she pushed herself off of him.

"Didn't know I was in love with a tease." Cayden said as Sienna placed her hand on the door knob.

"Goodbye, Cayden kom Trikru. Also, thank you for teaching me some of your language. I hope to learn more." Sienna said as she slowly pulled the door open.

"Wait." Cayden called out as he came jogging over with a large coverup so she wouldn't be seen and killed. "So you don't get caught."

"Thank you." Sienna said as the two shared a gentle kiss.

Sienna pulled away and slipped the coverup over her body and walked out of the door. The hard part was getting through the square without getting caught. The blonde walked up the stairs that lead to the square and she slowly rounded the corner before a sword was held to her throat. She sucked in air and held her chin up as the sword pressed against her throat.

"Chon yu bilaik? Hakom yu kamp raun hir?" (Who are you? Why are you here?) A girl said who was wearing a similar cover that covered her face.

"Ceana kom Trikru." Sienna lied easily.