06

Chapter song

Hold on-Chord Overstreet

The greenery never failed to amaze Sienna

The greenery never failed to amaze Sienna. She loved how the scent filled her nose as soon as she walked out of the ship and how the sun gently warmed her face.

Sienna walked outside of the beginning of what was going to be walls and looked around at the forest that surrounded her for miles. A smile spread across he face as she listened to the birds chirp and sing to each other. She took a small hop before she took off running through the forest with a smile. A twig snapped in the distance and she stopped running and her heart began to race. She slowly walked around a tree and saw a small blonde girl. Sienna was close to asking who she was, but an ax was thrown in the tree between the two girls.

"Who the hell are you?" Sienna asked as she looked at the small blonde girl with hair braided to her head.

Bellamy and his posse jogged over there and looked at the two blondes who stared at each other.

"Charlotte." The little girl said, frozen in her current position.

"I almost killed you. You too, Si." Bellamy said as he took the ax out of the tree. "Why aren't you back at camp?"

"Well, with that guy who was dying, I just--I couldn't listen anymore." Charlotte said as she looked down at the ground.

"There's Grounders out here. It's too dangerous for a little girl." Atom said to the blonde.

"I'm not little." She said as she looked over at Bellamy who had a small smirk on his face.

"Okay, then, but you can't hunt without a weapon." Bellamy said as he pulled out a small knife with a blue string wrapped around the handle and handed it to her.

"Bell, she's just a kid." Sienna whispered to Bellamy as she walked closer to him.

Bellamy ignored her and Sienna groaned. His chocolate eyes stayed glued onto Charlotte.

"Ever killed something before?" Charlotte shook her head. "Who knows? Maybe you're good at it."

Bellamy and Atom turned and began to walk away leaving Charlotte there. Sienna walked over to Bellamy and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Is that really a good idea? She's just a kid." Sienna said.

"She's not little." Bellamy said, referring to what she had said previously and walked off.

>>>>>>

Their once fun and peaceful hunting session was quickly cut short by a yellow acidic fog filling the air. The fog burned skin on contact.

Sienna ran right next to Bellamy. The two looked back occasionally to make sure everyone was still there.

"Come on! There are caves this way." Bellamy called out to Charlotte who was falling behind.