30

Chapter song-

Empire of our own by Raign

Sienna sat in a cage in the very front of the room which meant she was next

Sienna sat in a cage in the very front of the room which meant she was next. Her eyes were closed and her body was limp; she was unconscious in a tiny metal cage.

While she was resting in her cage, Bellamy was being brought down from being hung by his feet thanks to Maya. Bellamy hit the ground before Lovejoy began to undo Bellamy's leg restraints.

"You're a brave girl for coming in here al—" Lovejoy was cut off by Bellamy's foot colliding to his cheek.

Bellamy quickly undid his other leg restraint before Lovejoy could stand back up, but when he did, he got up with a gun and aimed it at Bellamy.

"Don't move! Don't move!" Lovejoy yelled viciously as Maya stood in a corner. "On your feet! On your feet!"

"Hey. You're supposed to kill me." Sienna said weakly as she placed her hand against the wall of her cage.

"Bella Marshall. I was given strict orders to put you first before anything." Lovejoy said darkly as he kept the gun pointed at Bellamy.

"Well—Come get me." Sienna said as she licked her paled lips.

"Move and I will shoot you!" Lovejoy yelled at Bellamy as he walked towards Sienna.

Lovejoy began to undo the lock on Sienna's cage, occasionally glancing over at Bellamy who laid on the floor with his eyes glued on Sienna. The guard opened the cage and Sienna grabbed the man's head and slammed it against the thick metal bar on the cage, which slowed him down, before she slid out of the cage and pushed him against the other cages with her hands wrapped around his throat. A woman grabbed one of his hands which was used to Sienna's advantage. Lovejoy went weak before he slowly slid down the cages, dead.

"Sorry, Maya. But I'll at least try to save everyone." Sienna said as she breathed heavily before she turned to the woman in the cage. "Thank you for helping me. You saved my life." Sienna grabbed the scalpel from Lovejoy's hand and slid it into her pocket before she walked over to Bellamy who was slowly standing up.

Bellamy stood up, breathing heavy, and soft eyes as he stared at his girl. He let out a sigh in relief before he engulfed Sienna in a hug.

"I can't believe you're okay." Bellamy said as he ran his hands across her body as they hugged.

"I'm Bella. I don't think we have met, but if we have I'm sorry I don't remember. I fell a few weeks ago and hit my head pretty bad and my memories haven't come back yet—ahh!" Sienna yelled as she clutched onto her head.

"Have you been taking your medicine?" Maya asked as she rushed to her side.

"No. Last night they pumped me with a lot of it. Enough for the two weeks dosage that I had missed. Why does it hurt so bad?" Sienna groaned as she squeezed her eyes shut tightly.