Epilouge Part 2

RICKO POV

We woke up early so that we could start cooking. Everyone that were suppose to help made sure they came early.

"Smoky you're doing the Fruit salad and the pudding." I told Smoky as we were walking to the kitchen.

"Ok there's a problem with that." He said making me sigh and we stopped walking.

"What?"

"Christina won't like that."

"Why she won't."

"Well because you want me to do them and that mean imma cheat on her." He said making me frown. "They names sound like something you eat." He said making me laugh. Smoky needs some medication and I'm pretty sure everybody else thinks so too.

"Nigga just make it." I said laughing.

"RICKO!!!" My mama yelled. I knew she was talking about me saying 'nigga'. Yeah she heard me all the way from the kitchen.

"SORRY MAMA!!" I yelled.

"Damn she got some good ears." Smoky said.

"SMOKY YOU TOO!!"

"You gone cuss right after you done heard what just happened when I did? What? If I jump off the Cliff you gone do it?"

"Nah Imma stand at the end of the Cliff, watch you then tell everybody how dumb yo ass was."

"You don't listen do you?" My mama said walking towards us. "I need you boys to go get some stuff from the grocery store. Here I wrote a list." She said handing it to me. "Get the medium bag of black eyed peas."

"Alright mama."

"Babe." Tracy said speed walking to me. "Can you bring me back some Lays. I need something to snack on."

"I just bought you some two days ago."

"Yeah that was two days ago. Please just get me some." She said pouting.

"Fine.. " I said and I kissed her then we left.

---

"How you and Christina been doing?" I asked Smoky as I was driving.

"Good. She got mad at me the other day because I was looking at this woman booty but I mean I wasn't staring I just glanced at it."

"Smoky man." I said laughing.

"What? Men eyes wander. As much as they try, they can't help but look at a woman's ass when they walk by."

"I know man but not in front of yo girl."

"I'm sorry, I really couldn't help it." He said looking out the window looking at this woman. "She need to go have a talk with her mama."

"Why you say that?" I asked confused.

"Because I think she left the rest of her ass in her mama stomach. Poor lil tink tink." He said and I couldn't control the steering wheel that good because I was laughing hard.

"Stop talking about people. Man, and Tracy call me rude."

"I'm not rude. Shit you started laughing."

"Nigga at you, not her."

"Whatever. But she seriously need to go talk to her mama about that. Her mama tryna keep asses and shit. If I was her, I'll take it to court. She a grown woman with a pancake ass. I feel sorry for her, I mean it's not even a little curve. It's straight down, like ruler straight. I swear I'll be her witness. 'Yup, her mama took her ass.' Is what imma say to the judge. She gone win the case." He said making me laugh even harder.