Chapter 34

TRACY POV

"Babe I totally forgot about my appointment today. How could I forget?" I said coming out the bathroom from brushing my teeth.

"Oh yeah you do. It's In a hour. Damn I forgot too. I guess when you get out of there you can come home, get a little rest and then go to work."

"Yeah. I guess so."

"How far long are you anyways?" He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Six weeks."

"And how far long is Tasha?"

"7 weeks. I still think it's weird. Like what If we have the baby at the same time."

"I know, that's why I asked how far long she was. You just don't know though."

"Oh I want to tell you something." I said turning around and putting my arms around his neck.

"What is it?"

"Well this time. I want the baby to be a secret. I want to know the gender when the baby is born."

"Really? Then that means we have to do everything last minute."

"Yeah but I really want it to be a surprise."

"Ok, it's fine with me." He said smiling and he kissed me. "Let's get dress and get the kids up and ready."

"Ok." I said and I turned around to walk off and he slapped my butt. "Really?"

"Woman you should of saw how it jingled when I hit it." He said making me laugh and I turned around and walked off.

"POW..POW..POW..POW."

"Ricko not this again. Stop doing that." I turned around and slapped his chest then he went to get Kevin up as I got Essence.

"Essence sweetie.. Get up." I shook her a little.

"School don't start again until another 4weeks."

"I know but I have an appointment and we can't leave you all here alone. C'mon. You'll get some McDonald's ." When I said that she jumped out the bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. She loves McDonald's. I don't see how she can eat it all the time.

After getting her I went and got Aaliyah. I tempted to get her dress as she was still sleep. My baby had her on some Coco Chanel. She was cute.

"Shes starting to look like you." Ricko said coming up behind me.

"She been looking like me." I said laughing.

"I know but now you can actually see the resemblance clearly. At first you had to stare a little to notice it."

"Whatever you say." I said and I looked at Aaliyah. "She gone look just like her mama when she grow up."

"That's bad."

"Why you say that?"

"Because then all them little boys gone try to get at her. Too much beauty make a guy go crazy."

"Boy calm down. She'll be fine."

"If you say so."

"I know so. Plus after they find out who you are you most definitely won't have a problem."

"Damn right."

"Boy bye. Did you wake up Bubba?"

"Yeah they all getting ready now. And I think we should too." He said and we left out the nursery.