Chapter 24

TRACY POV

After dealing with Smoky, I got ready for work. Can you believe that even though I told him it was my breast milk he still tried to drink it. Nasty a**. That's Smoky for you.

"Take care of my babies." I told Ricko before giving him a kiss.

"I will." He hugged me and I went to say bye to Aaliyah and Bubba. Now I'm off to work. Good thing they cut down my hours. I know Ricko can't handle taking care of two kids by himself.

*

I was on my lunch break and I called Ricko to see how it was going with the kids. Right when he answered, I heard crying

PHONE CALL

Ricko: Hello

Me:What's going on?

Ricko: She crying because she want her diaper changed. Oooooh man this stink.

Me: hahahah, you having fun changing diapers?

Ricko: I wouldn't call it having fun.

Me: I guess well I'll be off in two hours ok?

Ricko: Ok. Two hours need to hurry up. I miss you.

Me: Are you just saying that because you need a break from the kids?

Ricko: No, I really miss you.

Me: I miss you too. I love you daddy.

Ricko: I love you mami.

END OF CALL

When I got off work I went straight home. I walked in the house and it was silent. The tv in the living room was on so I went in there and saw Ricko sleep on the couch with Aaliyah on his chest and Bubba was next to them knocked out. Bubba was laid out just like Ricko. They were just cute. I had to take a picture. I grabbed Aaliyah, took her upstairs then I did the same thing for Bubba. When I came back downstairs, I sat by Ricko and shook him a little to wake him up.

"Babe wake up." I said making him move a little.

"Hmm?"

"Cmon let's go get in the bed." I said and he got up.

"Where's Aaliyah and Bubba?"he said rubbing his hands over his waves.

"I took them upstairs." We started walking up the stairs but I felt him swoop me up. "I can walk."

"I know you can." He said smiling at me. He carried me to the room and put me down.

"I'm going to take a shower. You joining me?"

"You know I am." He said and we went to the bathroom. I swear I watched him the whole time he undressed himself. His muscles is just mmmm. His body is just... Man. We took a shower and then we laid in the bed.

"You should get a tattoo on your chest." I told him as I traced my finger along his chest.

"I am."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't know what though." He said while rubbing my thigh.

"I'm thinking about getting a tattoo."

"You have three already. What else you trying to get?"

"Ion know." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"You know we have one more week right?"

"I know. I can't wait. I need some sex in my life." I said making him laugh.