Chapter 2

RICKO POV

"Fxck her man." Bambi said and she left out. I just shook my head in disappointment and locked the door behind her.

I went up to the room to see about Tracy and she had her swim suit on. I guess she was about to go out back and swim.

"Are you and the baby ok?" i asked walking in the room.

"Why do you care. You already think I don't want to have your baby. I bet you think the baby ain't yours either huh?" She said grabbing a towel.

"Trace--"

"You know what. I don't want to talk about this." she tried to walk out but i grabbed her wrist. "Ricko im not playing. Let me go."

"No, we gone talk about this." I said going to the room door and locking it. I wanted to know what happened with her and Arsel. "What happened when you was out?"

"Arsel tried to get with me and i told him off then left the mall."

"Is this true?"

"Of course it.... What the fxck. You know what, move, im about to go for a swim with Bubba."

"No we not done."

"Oh my God!!! There's no point of telling you if you think I'm lying!!!! I went to the mall minding my business. He pops up behind me, we have small talk but then he got to saying how he found me attractive. I made it clear that i was getting married, I'm pregnant and i was Bambi's friend. I told him he was an a** and all that other stuff then i left. Now if you think I'm trying to get with this man. You're just plain dumb. Because if i was i wouldn't be sitting here right now willing to make us a family and this ring would not be on my finger. So don't come at me with that bullshxt." She said and i saw she had tears.

"Trace come here." i held my arms open for her to come and she did. Her tears was wetting up my shirt but oh well. "I'm sorry." was all i could say.

"Its all good. I just want to stop thinking about it." she said wiping her tears and she left out the room.

My blood was boiling. I swear Arsel got something coming for him. How that nxgga gone be all in my face saying we bros and we cool in all but he tryna hit on my women. If y'all know me, y'all know I don't play no games when you tryna mess with my girl. Then he lied on her at that because she wouldn't give in to him. I may be younger than him but trust and believe I handles mines.

"Imma beat his a**." I said to myself. I changed my shirt and then left out the house.

*

"Ricko what are you doing here? If you want me to apologize to Tracy I'm not." Bambi said standing at the doorway.

"Man I'm not worried bout that right now. Arsel here?"

"Yeah why?"

"Move." I said scooting her out the way and I walked inside and I stormed around the house looking for him. He got me fxcked up.

"What are you doing? Ricko get out!!!" Bambi yelled. I found Arsel in the room watching tv. Man I ain't bout that talking, I'm bout that action. There was no words I just went to him and started punching him in his face. I didn't even give him a chance to process what was going on I was steady punching him and Bambi tried to get me off. Then I backed up before I could do too much damage.

"I swear I couldn't did worse but you got lucky." I said looking at him and he spit out blood.

"What is wrong with you?!!" Bambi yelled to the top of her lungs checking on Arsel.