Chapter 19

"Who did you say?"

"Destiny. She sent me. Paid me 30k just to kill you." he said and I was so fxcking pissed right now.

"You know what to do." I said to smoky and he smiled.

"Imma enjoy this."

"Imma hit you up later." I dapped him and I went home. I knew Tracy was gone be mad if she was up.

"Why you crying?" I asked Tracy, walking in the room.

"Oh my God!" she got off the bed and came hugging me. "I thought I lost you. I called your phone and you never answered. I thought you said you were staying."

"Sorry I put my phone on silent and I did say I was staying but something happened."

"What happened?" she asked and I went to get a sleeping Bubba and took him to his room, putting him in his bed while covering him up. Then I went back in the room. "Can you please tell me what happened?"

"Just a little problem with the lights at the club." I said undressing myself to my basketball shorts.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes. Come here." I said sitting on the bed and she came to me. "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah."

"Say it."

"I know you love me.... What's going on?"

"Nothing. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I love Bubba and our baby girl with all my heart ok?"

"Ok." I hugged her, leaning my head on her belly. "You sure you're ok?" She said rubbing my head.

"Yeah, come lay down." I said and she got in the bed making me wrap my arms around her. I know we were suppose to do it but I just want to chill right now and hold her.

We laid there and we went to sleep.

*

TRACY POV

I woke up and Ricko was in the bathroom.

"Hey beautiful." He said coming out. He tried to give me a kiss but I turned my face making him kiss my cheek. "Why you do that?" I pointed to my mouth. "I don't care, give me a kiss." I quickly pecked his lips and went to the bathroom. I freshened up and came out.

"Now can I get a better kiss?" He said sitting on the bed smiling.

"Mmhmm." I went to him and kissed him as he gripped my hips.

"Now that's a kiss." He said pulling back. "Get dress, we have somewhere to be."

"Where we going?"

"Just get dress. I'll get Bubba ready and I'll meet you downstairs." He said and he kissed my forehead then left. I got ready and bout' time I was done Bubba and Ricko was ready downstairs. "You good?"

"Yeah." We left out the house, went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then we were going somewhere else but I had no idea. "Ricko, where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Just tell me." He didn't say anything, he just drove then we finally made it to the destination. "Why are we at MetLife?"

*

When we got in the car I just stared at him. I was worried.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Nah, why you ask that?"

"Well because we are just sitting in the parking lot. It seem like something is on your mind. And its a little strange for you to just bring us here and you're getting life insurance."