Chapter 9

I just stood there speechless. I had no idea what to say. Well yeah, I've always known him to like me but it's been the longest and he's still feeling the same way about it.

"I have to get to work. Bye beautiful." He said before kissing my hand and he walked off.

RICKO POV

After dropping Bubba off I went to Betty's (Trap). I haven't been here in a lil min and right when I walked in, it smelled like shxt.

"What the hxll? What's that fxcking smell?" I said looking at everybody.

"Shxt that's what I asked." Smoky said.

"Ah nxgga be gone for a few days and y'all just let the trap get like this? Somebody better spray or some shxt!" I yelled and people got up. I went to my office to go over my destinations for some drops. Then I counted my money. I heard a knock on the door which made me stop for a moment.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Pedro."

"C'mon" he walked in and looked at me. "You got my money?"

"C'mon Slick, you know I do." He gave me a brown envelope with money in there.

"Fo. sho." He was about to walk out. "Here man. I appreciate you holding it down." I threw him at least 2k. "It ain't much but it's something right."

"Slick you know you ain't have to pay me but thanks bro." He said and he walked out. I continued counting my money then I went to go smoke.

"Aye Slick. You know Clarissa (His old assistant) came by yesterday." D-Town said as he sat on the couch smoking his blunt.

"Man she texted me the other day. What she say? She miss me and all that shxt?"

"You know it. She got to talking bout she was desperate for the D. I literally handed that bxtch a sprite and told her a** to keep it moving." I was rolling. D-Town stupid, and I'm pretty sure he did do that too.

"Nxgga you a fool." I said still laughing. "Aight man. I'm bout to head out and it's bout time that smell finally going away." I got up putting out my blunt and I left. I stopped by my restaurant, fitness and club to check everything out then I went to my mama house.

"Mama!" I yelled when I unlocked her door with my key.

"Stop yelling in my house. I done told yo big head a** that." She said coming out the kitchen.

"Sorry mama." I kissed her on the cheek. "What you cooking?"

"Nothing. I just ordered some pizza. You want some?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I said making her laugh and we went to the kitchen. I love me some Pizza Hut. Man.

"I'm so excited to know what y'all are having." My mama said as we sat at the dining table. "You know I'm doing it up when it comes to baby shopping. "

"Ok mama, we don't need you going to buy the whole store." She started laughing.

"I think Tracy gone beat me to it."

"Yeah, my baby can shop for days."

TRACY POV

When i got off of work it was 11pm. I been working for a long time and I'm just tired. When i was in the parking lot walking to my car i heard footsteps coming from behind me as if someone was running. You know when I'm scared i have a reflex.

"Whoa Whoa.. It's me T." Bryson said putting his hands up Cuz when I turned around I was about to swing. "Dxmn I forgot you have a reflex when you get scared."