"Here, take a picture. Tell me if you see any similarities between the photo and what's written on the back." He said, handing them one.

"Um Kevin? We can't read Portuguese." Avi told him after glancing at the post it.

"Neither can I. Well, not yet at least. That's why I need your help looking for clues. Six eyes are better than two after all."

They nodded and all three of them started looking at the pictures. After several minutes of confusion, Kirstie finally spoke up.

"Hey Kev, these two words look kinda similar." She said, showing him her picture.

He looked at a word she was pointing at and quickly memorized what it looked like. She flipped over the picture and pointed at a street sign with small print. He looked closer at the sign and inspected it carefully. As he was looking over it, something clicked in his head and he quickly turned the photo to look at the post it note. After scanning the note, he looked at his own. His picture had a building with a sign out front that matched a few words on the post it note on the back.

"Avi let me see your picture." Kevin told him, and he handed it over.

He looked at the picture and then at the note on the back when something else clicked in his head.

"They're directions." He whispered to himself. "Quick, hand me the map!"

Kirstie grabbed the map from the folder and handed it to him. His eyes swiftly scanned over it and widened when he saw what he was looking for.

"Let me see your pictures again." Kevin told them, and they gathered around him.

"Mind filling us in on what's going on?" Avi asked after handing him his picture.

"They're directions. Each picture is a place we need to pass to find our mystery guy. Now I just need to see which picture comes first." He explained, as he opened the map.

He remembered their places and his eyes quickly scanned over street names. He found one and put his finger on it to remember the spot.

"Got one, now I just need-"

"A marker?" Kirstie interrupted, holding one up.

"Thanks, how'd you know?" He asked, taking it and circling the street name.

"Lucky guess." She said with a shrug.

"Help me find the other two." He told them, and they moved in closer.

After a few seconds, they had found all three street names and circled them. Using the marker, Kevin connected them and found a path to their destination.

"These streets are all three miles apart, so that means our destination is right... here." He said tapping a street and putting a star by it.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." Avi said enthusiastically.

"Not yet, first we need to see what street we're on right now." Kevin told him.

Kirstie looked around and spotted a street sign. Grabbing the map, she looked around until she found it.

"We're right here." She told them, pointing to the map.

Kevin quickly boxed it in so they knew where to start. After connecting it to the first street, they finally had their route. Not wanting to waste any time, they immediately got going. They followed the streets on the map and after a few hours, they found themselves at a Farmers' Market. There was a decent amount of people walking around and buying food.

"How are we supposed to know who this mystery guy is if we don't know what he looks like?" Avi asked.

"Well, we know it's a guy so we can cross off lots of people right now." Kirstie suggested.