I Love You

Tanish was moving in the corridor. Siya hadn't returned yet. It was a late night, but she wasn't there. An hour later she returns, she found Mishri peacefully sleeping in the cradle

"Where were you?" she was bombarded with many questions from Tanish.

"Are you crazy? It is midnight, you didn't answer any call also didn't reply to any of my messages, that is so irresponsible of you" he yelled.

Siya sat on the bed she smiled.

"You are smiling? Do you realize how worried I was?" Tanish said

"Is this a husband or father?" she asked looking at him.

"Siya, how could you be so " but before he could complete, he was stopped by Siya.

"My little kid is sleeping peacefully in the cradle, her brave father is still waiting for her mother, why should I be worried?" she ruffled his hair.

"This is not the answer to my question indeed Siya" he sternly looked at her.

"Sorry Tanish, Got so much of work in the office, please forgive me," she said.

It has been six months, you haven't changed a bit, I don't know what it is but a strange string of a beautiful bond pulls me towards you.

He had to finally smile when he saw her in front of him, he turned and smiled at her.

"It's too late, let us sleep," he said.

It has been six months, but you are still unable to get your feelings, but tomorrow I will let you know, that I love you so much

Early in the morning, Mishri was with Tanish, in his arms, he playfully bounced her to catch her back. They had to attend a marriage function and they were all ready, but Mishri had dropped something on her dress.

"Oh God Mishri baby what have you done," said Siya.

" I had to get ready, I have not yet selected my sari, have to change her clothes," she said with a frown on her face.

"You go and dress my princess I'll select something for you" replied Tanish.

Siya took Mishri to the washroom to clean her dress but after a while when she returned, she saw a dress on the bed, she remembered, it was the same dress she had donned that night.

Siya closed her eyes, she remembered everything, she looked around but couldn't find Tanish...

She immediately rushed outside, calling his name. Tanish wasn't seen anywhere, she looked around. She asked everyone else in the family but no one knew where he could be.

"Tanish I exactly know where you must be. I know you have remembered the entire past..." she said to herself.

She took her car keys, ran to the car, she was asked many questions by the family but she was not in the position to answer it all, she immediately drove away. After driving for a while she reached the place she was expecting him to be. The place where he used to be when he was not in a good mood, the place where they spent the golden memories of their childhood.

Water falling on the rocks with the alternate pattern that the sea made, suddenly the sky turned to be grey, she took sandals off and walked barefooted towards him.

"Tanish"

Tanish turned to her, he was surprised to see her there, he was not expecting her to be there, guilt, apology, and love a mixture of all these emotions filled his eyes with tears, he couldn't speak, he came to her

"I am sorry Siya, I don't know how did you forgive me but I can never forgive myself. I would never be able to face my daughter in my entire life. How would I face her whom I alleged to be..." he said

"I know it is difficult but it's better that I stay away from both you and Mishri, I know you'll be a good mother a great Mum, but I won't be a good father, I am sorry, and let's, let's just end this stupid agreement," he said by wiping his eyes.

He turned without even listening to Siya

"Said what you wanted to?" Siya sternly said by making him look towards her, her arms folded.

"This is the last time you are even thinking to end our relationship" with rage in her voice she said

"Tanish, the person who placed ugly allegations on me was dead on the same day he started working for me in the cafe. A new person was born in the ugly streets of the chawl. My best friend, My husband, and Mishri's father is a completely different person and I just love this silly stupid Dumbo of mine" she said intensely looking into his eyes.

She took a couple of steps forward

"I love you, Tanish"

Finally, she spoke the mystical words, the charming feeling she had for him in her heart, her lips reached his and she gently kissed him showering all the love and warmth she had in her heart for him

Tanish couldn't believe it happening, he never expected her to fall back for him

"I love you too, Siya" happy tears fell off her eyes, he too kissed her back

It suddenly started raining and they embraced each other with the warmth of the long-living love in their heart

A few days later Siya and Tanish once again took the wedding vows but this time they understood the sincerity of this sacred relationship

2 YEARS LATER...

Tanish was getting ready for his office. Siya was helping him with the presentation. Tanish was trying to hold Mishri with one hand trying to stop her from going away.

"Mishri darling, you better don't try to run" he smiled.

"And you better don't do any silly thing in your presentation Dumbo," said Siya.

"And you better take care of yourself," he said pulling her cheeks.

"You are getting late to go now...Mishri, say bye Daddy" she said.

"I think you are forgetting something," he said clearing his throat.

"I will never forget to say that I love you " she kissed on his cheek.

"I love you too and in the case, in future, you forget this, my dear, your husband has a very sharp memory, he will always remind you," he said kissing her on her forehead.

"Of course how can I forget I am Married to MY BEST FRIEND" They chuckle at once and hug each other.