All is Well???

Nothing changed even after marriage, the same old clubbing, the same old drinks with the same old floor. Neither his urge to find hotties did change, nor did her urge to get drunk and dance did change. Siya was on the dance floor, her eyes went on a man, stunning and devilishly handsome.

"Hey! he's hot," she said eyeing the guy in the crowd.

"Go Girl check him out," he said winking at her and smirked.

She smiled and moved into the crowd following her fantasy.

A while later Tanish noticed a much-known face he smiled and went to her.

"Sonya! I missed you so much " he said pulling her in a hug she smiled and hugged him back.

They started hitting the dance floor. They were enjoying each other's company but soon she realized that he was getting too close.

"Stop it Tanish!" she yelled pushing him aside.

"What happened, Sonya?" he asked, his forehead creased.

"You are a married man now, stay within your limits," she said stepping away.

"Sonya?" He was confused as she was his ex but the way she behaved was weird and unusual to him. She glared at him and walked away with her friends.

"Married man? How does that make a difference?" he thought. It was for the first time that Sonya had refused to be with him, she was the girl who chased him now and then.

He felt the presence of a hand on his shoulder. When he turned he found it was another dear friend of him, Tarun.

"Tarun man! It's so good to see you after such a long time" he exclaimed.

"Two years bro"

They shared a brief hug and got back to the bar. Tarun insisted on getting the next drink.

"So how's your life in New York?"

"Don't ask me, man, it's too tough living over there. Forget about me I got to know you are married and too Siya.." he shared a half-laugh.

"Who told you? "

"That's not important and welcome to the squad bro,"

"Squad?"

"Ya, Shadishuda Depressed Aadmi squad, " Tarun said patting his shoulder.

"What?" Tanish coughed on hearing that.

"Come on, now that you are married you must know that," he said teasingly.

"How does that make a difference Tarun?"

"How does that make a difference? Bro, you are not getting it, now you can't do anything of your own, you'll have to seek your wife's permission for that" he stated.

"Tarun you are not making any sense to me and let me be very clear Siya is different, see how much she's enjoying and she won't object if I do so"

"That's your misconception Tanish, all women are the same, they can whatever they like and don't even need to seek permission but we men have to do so, and even if I agree with you that Siya is not at all controlling sort of a woman but look she's enjoying herself and look at yourself, are you enjoying at all?" Tarun asked and Tanish's gaze went to Siya. She was enjoying with her friends and the guys she'd just met but here Tanish was alone in the corner of the bar.

"Now do you see the difference? Married and Unmarried? The Shadishuda tag bro" Tarun commented.

"But even she's married to me"