Breakdown

A WEEK LATER...

Tanish was waiting for Siya to come. It was again 11.30 and she hadn't returned. He couldn't take it anymore, Siya was dating another man for a week, something inside him pinched him, he couldn't tolerate this more.

He tried to take his attention away from those thoughts. He made a few drinks for himself, but the thought of her being with someone else pulled his anger up, also the pictures of her going away with someone else flashed before his eyes. He gulped two bottles of alcohol, his face turned red, he threw the bottle on the floor.

He was not in his control, he took the car keys and walked downstairs. He headed towards the place where she was on a date, he reached there and searched for her. Finally, he found both of them, near the pool having dinner. He couldn't bear the sight of them being together, he took his steps to them and stood near them.

"Tanish! Hey!... How were you here? Oh! I think it's too late, but you could have called me" she smiled, but he glared at her and took her hand and made a firm hold on it

"Tanish! What's wrong ?" but before she could speak more he pulled her away from there, he took her along with him.

"What the hell was that Tanish, Have you lost it?" she yelled. She had absolutely no idea, why was he reacting so, he took her to the car and forcefully made her sit inside it.

"Tanish! I am asking you something" she was clueless about whatever that was happening, she wanted to argue, but she saw his angry face and got silent.

A few minutes later they were back to their home, Tanish again made a stronghold on her and forcibly took her inside.

"What's happening Tanish " she yelled when they reached their room.

" As if you don't know sweetie" he faked a smile and pinned her to the wall.

"What's wrong with you Tanish!" she shouted.

"You enjoy this ...Don't you?." he said it sarcastically and pushed her forcibly to the wall, he held her firmly. She noticed a sort of evilness in his eyes, which she had never seen before, fear crossed her face.

"Tanish!" she said slowly.

"Shut up you bitch! Slut! You were there with that other man, tell me what else did you do with him? Did you guys get intimate?"

"You are crossing your limits Tanish" she warned him.

"Oh! you don't have an answer, so you slept with him?"

"None of your business Tanish" she was equally furious.

"It is my bloody business Siya, I am your husband for god's sake" he bawled.

"And what about the agreement?"

"To hell with your agreement Siya, I can't see you dating other men, it kills me as if splinters of glasses are pricking me"

"Why Tanish? Tell me, we decided that we'll continue living our lives the way we want then why is it disturbing you?"

"You will not meet other men Siya, and that's final"

Siya held his collar and said "You can't stop me Tanish try doing that, but you won't succeed"

"Siya!" Tanish raised his hand to slap her but couldn't as something within him resisted him.

"Move forward, do what you wanted to, you wanted to slap me right? Why did you stop? What else can I expect from a loser like you?"

"Shut up!"