Silence

"We are soon going to be Dada and Dadi Shekhar, I am so happy" Anjali announced, was much elated with the news

"Well, that calls for a celebration," said Shekhar excitedly.

"Definitely" Anjali smiled.

Siya came running downstairs after Tanish but he had already left.

"Aren't you happy for the child?" asked Anjali.

"No Mom, I am happy" Siya tried to smile and again hugged Anjali.

Anjali placed her hand over her forehead, blessing and adoring her.

"Did you tell this good news to your parents?" she asked.

Siya just nodded her head.

"They are also the grandparents, they need to know" she smiled.

Siya smiled back and Anjali grabbed her phone to dial Sarika.

"Sarika, please come home soon, along with Aadarsh, it's urgent please," she said.

"What happened is everything alright?" a worried Sarika asked.

"I can't tell it on the telephone, you will have to come here, and please get Aadarsh as well" she replied.

"O.K we are coming there"

Sarika and Aadarsh stayed next door, they immediately came running to the Mehras' residence.

"Anjali, is everything alright? Siya...are you okay..."

Siya immediately hugged her mother, tears fell off her eyes, in these past two weeks she made many excuses to avoid meeting her, as she didn't want to worry her.

"Siya, what happened beta, are you okay, Is there something you want to share" but Siya stayed like that for a long time, she didn't say anything but her tears continuously fell down her eyes. Sarika felt as if Siya was in pain, she didn't behave normally these days

"Siya is there something?" Sarika tried to ask her but before she could speak up, Anjali interrupted

"These are the tears of happiness and meeting you after a long time," she said

"Siya, we stay next door, I wanted to meet you all these days, but you avoided doing so. I thought you and Tanish want some peaceful time together maybe" she caressed her forehead.

"I think you are right, and you did the right thing by leaving them alone, Sarika guesses what," Anjali said excitedly.

"What? I'm not getting you" asked a confused Sarika.

"Both of us are going to be grandmoms soon" she squealed out of excitement.

Sarika's face also lit up with the news, she again hugged Siya and then Anjali.

"It's such big news, and why didn't you share my child, I'm so happy my darling" she cuddled Siya and pulled her cheeks.

"Well that's great news, Siya, my little dumpling is going to be a mommy" Aadarsh placed his hand on her head.

Sarika again hugged Siya and sat on the couch along with her, but then she again noticed her in tears, her instinct indicated to her that something was wrong that she wasn't able to guess. Anjali went to the kitchen to get something for them.

"Is everything Okay Siya? You don't seem to be alright" Sarika moved her hand softly over her head. Siya didn't answer, she didn't say anything.

"Siya, I am asking you something beta, are you alright, is everything okay with you?" Sarika was much more worried now.