"Thanks for introducing me" I said.

"What'd you want me to say?" he ask and I stare at him and shake my head.

"Whatever" I say and he smirks. I start to sip on my tea and I watch as Dylan pours half of his mountain dew in his fruit punch. "What are you doing?" I ask and Dylan takes a sip of his drink.

"Staying hydrated?"

"That's so gross"

"You haven't even tried it" he said pushing his drink over to me.

"I'm fine"

"Come on Jojo, what did we talk about?"

"I already gave you my bra" I said and he laughs and shakes his head. I look down at the drink and the fruit punch was sizzling. "I don't know where your mouth has been"

"Lately? It's been all over you" he smirks and I roll my eyes and took a sip of his drink. Instantly the taste of fruit punch hits my taste buds and when it settles I taste the mountain dew. "Good right?" he said.

"It's alright" I said pushing the drink back towards him and he starts drinking it. "Dylan..."

"I don't want to talk about the race" he interrupts me and his eyes look up. "You weren't even supposed to know"

"It's dangerous"

"It's none of your business" he answers.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you need the money so bad?"

"Can you stop asking so many damn questions?" he says and I shake my head. I hear laughter and I look over at a mom and her two girls all looking at the menu together. Then it hit me. My mom! It's Friday! I have to have dinner with her!

"Oh no! What time is it?" I ask.

"Coming up on six, why?" he said and my eyes widen.

"Where's my phone" I said jumping out of the booth.

"In the car, what's wrong?"

"Please drive me to Bertoni's, I'm supposed to be having dinner with my mother" I said going for the door. I hurry to the car and grab my phone from my book-bag. I look at it to see three missed calls from my mom. Oh no. Dylan gets into the car and I look out the window. My fingers start to tap repeatedly on the door handle hoping Dylan will drive as fast as he could but super safe. We pull in to Bertoni's and Dylan parks.

"Thank you" I said hurrying to shut the door and I run inside.

"Josephina, your mom is at the table by the window" the waiter said.

"Thanks" I said hurrying to meet my mom. My mom was drinking a glass of champagne as I approach her. "Hi mom" I said sitting down in front of her. She stares at me and I bite my lip. "I'm so sorry that I'm late"

"Where have you been?" she ask.

"I was hanging with a friend, that's all" I say. It's crazy calling Dylan my friend when he's far from it.

"When we're supposed to be having dinner?" she said.

"I apologize, time just got away" I say looking down at the menu.

"So how was class, did you get first chair?" she said and I look up at her.

"What?" I say confused.

"Your law class for the trial? I called last week and your professor said she will be picking who's going to be on the stand today. And I'm guessing you got first chair right?" she said. Really? I would skip class on the most important day.

"Actually, she said she will let us know next week but yea I'm pretty sure I got first chair" I said looking back down at the menu.

"Josephina, why aren't you wearing a bra? And what kind of shirt is that? It's not appropriate to wear" she said and I cross my arms over my chest. I didn't even know how to respond. "You were late which is very rude, no call either. Then you approach me like this, no I won't have it" she says standing up. I look down at the table as I hear her walk away. I roll my eyes and look around the restaurant. I shake my head and get up and start to head out pf the restaurant. Dylan was leaning on his car and looks up when he sees me. Why is he still here?

"Hey" he said.

"Could you take me back to campus please" I said getting in the passenger side. I shut the door and Dylan gets in and starts the car.

"I'm taking it your moms' mad?" he said and I don't respond. "It's not a big deal" he adds and I look at him.

"Excuse me?"

"You're making it a big deal. Who cares you missed dinner with your mom?"

"Wow, okay. That makes sense coming from you. Missing dinner with my mother is disrespectful for one. Also thank you for getting me to skip class on one of the most important days of my life" I said and he laughs. "Why are you laughing there is nothing funny about this"

"You're being such a drama queen, like chill out"

"I can't believe that I spent the day with you" I laugh and shake my head.

"Also, you didn't have to come with me and skip class, you choose to" he laughs and I shake my head again. Why did I let him persuade me today? What the hell was I thinking?

"You are such an asshole and I knew that"

"I may be an asshole but you liked the way I made you feel today" he said and I look at him.

"Fuck you Dylan"

"I mean you wanted to" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Stop the car, I can walk the rest of the way"

"Chill out, we're almost to campus"

"NO! I want to get out right now!"

"No" he said and I stare at him in disbelief.

"Dylan I swear..." I start to say before he turns the music up. I laugh and shake my head. I hurry to reach back and grab my bag and sat it on my lap. When we arrive back on campus, I didn't even let Dylan pull into the parking spot before opening the door. I get out and turn around to look at him. "Don't ever talk to me again"

"Your wish is mycommand" he said like an asshole. I slam the door shut and storm away.    

Please Vote❤️