"You'll see." I winked, before interlocking our hands taking him towards the benches. We sat down and my eyes landed on Stiles and Lydia who were talking at the tree Stiles and I were just at. 

"Please, don't tell me Stiles is proposing." Derek whispered against my ear. 

I laughed. "No, it's a promise ring." I told him. 

Derek rolled his eyes before he pushed my hair back, stuffing his face into my neck inhaling my scent. I felt a tiny peck touch my neck before it started to become wet hungry kisses. Thank god no one was around. Everyone was with their significant other. Except for Peter who was standing next to the tree glaring at everyone. 

He needs someone. He needs to find a woman for himself. "I love you." Derek whispered in my neck pulling away. 

I smiled at him. "I love you too." I kissed his lips. 

When we pulled away he put the stray of hair that fell on my face behind my ear. "You look so damn beautiful, I don't know how I got this freaking lucky. When we get home. The things i'll do to you." He whispered huskily. Before latching onto my lips. 

I slowly kissed back. The kiss went from gentle and sweet to rough and hungry. "Derek. People are around." I said against him lips, but he didn't seem to care and continued to kiss me, pulling me closer until I was on his lap. 

We continued to kiss until someone cleared their throat. I quickly pulled away and threw myself off of Derek's lap looking up to see Peter who had a drink in his hand, he walked towards the bench right across from us and sat down. "Can't stop touching each other outside of the house either huh?" I blushed looking down at my fingers, sitting down beside Derek. 

"And when you guys are with your kids and itching to touch each other. You probably turn on the TV for them in their room turning the volume up all the way shutting the door then going to your room and start your everyday activity. Am I right?"  

I narrowed my eyes at them. "You're making it like we're sex addicts." I told him. 

Derek nodded in agreement. "We haven't had sex in a five weeks." He admitted. Peter looked at us with wide eyes. "And I'm starting to get blue balls." I gasped covering my mouth. 

"Five weeks?" He asked in shock. "Boy, do I feel bad for you." I glared at the two of them. They are related after all. 

Derek rolled his eyes at him, as he watched Peter get up and leave. "Blue balls?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

He nodded his head. "Because of your teasing and wearing a lacy thong and bra walking around in front of me. Then you just leave me there hanging with a freaking bone-" I slapped my hand over his mouth shutting him up. 

"You could of told me." 

"Don't act like you didn't know that you turned me on every time." 

"Mama!" I sighed in relief that Talia came and stopped us from talking about this topic. 

Scott came towards us with her in his arms. "Hi, baby." I took her from his arms. I kissed her face before Derek took her from me. 

Scott sighed taking a seat leaning back. "How are you and Malia?" I asked my brother, since we barely even talked to each other throughout this picnic.