(4x13) Pregnancy.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

......Because Every Picture Tells A Story.....

~Unknown~

Chapter begins:

~5 month of Pregnancy~

I walked into the bathroom tiredly rubbing my eyes and washed my face and brushed my teeth not bothering to take a shower since I took one last night, I looked in the mirror smiling at my bump that appeared. I touched it with a smile on my face.

I walked out of the bathroom and towards the empty room, i'm guessing Derek was in the kitchen since I heard pots and pans hitting each other while he cursed. I chuckled going into the closet.

For some reason my bump was barley growing, I asked Deaton he said it was normal because some women during pregnancy their stomach doesn't grow and I guess i'm one of the women. I took out my clothes. (Outfit on the bottom)

I got dressed and finished beach waving my hair and doing my makeup

I got dressed and finished beach waving my hair and doing my makeup. I walked out of my room and towards the kitchen to see Derek trying to make a heart pancake but looked like a circle instead which made me snort causing him to turn around and look at me.

Raising his eyebrows. "What are you laughing at?" He asked, looking down at me.

I just continued to laugh. "You trying to cook." He sent me a look.

"Excuse me, i'm the chef here." He pointed at himself with a smirk on his face.

I smirked back at him causing his smirk to drop, I seductively put my hand on his chest. "I don't think chef's burn their food." I pecked his neck before leaving him with his burnt pancake.

"Shit!" He hissed in annoyance.

"Just turn off the fire, we have to go to the doctor's appointment." I reminded him, sitting down touching my bump that my babies were kicking.

I heard him sigh from my wolf ears before he walked towards me with a distress look. "Well my beautiful sexy wife, I think we should go." He brought his hand out, I took it standing up with his help.

I heard someone walk down the stairs. "And where are the two of you going?" Peter asked from behind us.

"We're going to the doctor's appointment, why do you ask?" I crossed my arms looking at him curiously.