I stopped in front of him as he wrapped his arms around me. "We made two beautiful children." He kissed my lips, I nodded in agreement. 

"Every girl is going to fall for Elijah." Derek smirked looking at Elijah. 

"He sure got the looks from someone." He winked, sending me a cocky look. 

I rolled my eyes. "And Talia is gonna have every boy wrapped around her finger." I said crossing my arms smirking. 

Derek's face dropped, he glared down at me. "No boy is going to go near my daughter." I rolled my eyes at him. 

I chuckled. "She did get her looks from her mom, so that means she'll break some boys hearts while she'll keep a lucky one." I said, with the same tone he used. 

"Yes, you do have the looks." He kissed my neck. "But there will be no lucky one." I looked up at him glaring. "Elijah on the other hand will be the one breaking girls hearts since he takes after his father." I crossed my arms glaring up at him. "Oh look everyone is sitting on the bench, let's go." Derek called out changing the subject, unwrapping his arms from me and walked towards Lydia who was holding Elijah. 

He grabbed Elijah from her and sat down on the bench with him on his lap. "Come here Talia." I grabbed her and put her on my lap as I sat down on the bench beside Derek.

I smirked as I glanced between Stiles and Lydia, who were staring at each other like a love sick couple. I nudged Derek with my elbow, he looked at me confused and I nodded my head towards them, he turned his head looking at them before looking at me raising an eyebrow. 

I chuckled as I fed Talia some bananas, it was her favorite. I put little by little food in my mouth. "Layla, Derek." Me and Derek looked up at my mom. "Thinking about having a third child." My eyes widen, please don't put that in Derek's head. God no. 

Derek smirked looking at me, I glared at him before looking back at my mom. "No." I responded shortly. "Stiles." He looked over at me. "Can I talk to you." He nodded his head. I handed Talia to Scott before grabbing Stiles' arm dragging him away from the crowd. 

"You look nervous when you're around Lydia, is there something wrong?" I asked. Crossing my arms leaning against the tree. 

He went to open his mouth but ended up shutting it. "I want to give Lydia something." I looked at him confused. 

"And what is that?" I continued to question him. He reached inside of his pocket, my eyes widen as he pulled out a tiny red velvet box. "No." He nodded his head. "You're going to porpose?" I asked in shock. 

He opened the box revealing a beautiful ring. "It's actually a promise ring." My heart warmed up. This reminded me of the time Derek gave me a promise ring a year ago and obviously I still have it. 

I smiled at him. "She'll love it, it's pink and diamonds her favorite." He smiled at me. "Don't be nervous, she loves you." I patted his shoulder. "Go call her over and put that promise ring on her finger." He nodded his head looking brave now. 

He walked away, I couldn't stop my smile from growing bigger. I walked away when I stopped in front of Derek who was looking down at me curiously. "Why are you smiling so happily?" I shrugged biting my lip.