Final Chapter : Loki's Ending

Author's Corner :

Loki's and Thor's fans : Damn, we are tired with this corner! Delete this monstrosity! Delete it, you damn author!

Author : Noooooooo lemme have it! I promise that this is going to be the last one (well this is the last chapter anyway lol) Help! Help! Helllpp!

Author's Bro : Go away from my lil sissy, you rabid fans! *throwing his boots to the fans*

Author : My savior! You're the best bro! I can't thank you enoug-

Author's Bro : Well, you can thank me by washing all of my clothes. For a month.

Author : Scratch that, you're a tyrant pfft 😡 Well, this one is going to be a song fic too, so.... and this song.. damn the song is sooo Loki...

-Final Chapter : Loki's Ending-

(y/n) felt tears were falling from her eyes to her cheeks. Some of it fell to Loki's hand, making him looked back at her. She smiled at Loki as she grasped the necklace that rest on her chest.

He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect

"Loki...", (y/n) whispered Loki's name through her trembling lips like a prayer, tears welled up in her eyes as she grasped the necklace with a heavy heart.

Her heart was torn between wanting to stay and doing something to Loki or going back to where she came from. She started to sob, slowly wiping her tears but some of it fell on Loki's hand.

He doesn't play for the money he wins
He don't play for respect

"Why.. why are you crying?", Loki whispered softly, feeling uncomfortable after he saw the tears on the person he loved most, still love.
He wanted to hug hear and say that everything was going to be alright but he wasn't sure if she will appreciate such an intimate gesture. He didn't sure if she was still his intended after everything he did.

"Loki... I... I have to go...", (y/n) looked down at her lap, tightly clenching her clothes till her knuckles turned white.

He deals the cards to find the answer
The sacred geometry of chance

"If you want to go and see Thor then go. After all he is the one you lov-", Loki looked away as he replied curtly but (y/n) cut him off before he was done.

"Stop it, Loki! It has nothing to do with Thor, dammit! I have to go back to my real world!!", (y/n) yelled angrily, her magic whirled wildly around her body as her emotions were going rampant. Her magic grew bigger and wilder, making Loki started to have difficulty breathing from the pressure.

"What do you mean with real world?", Loki replied, breathing heavily but he tried to conceal it.

Loki's statement made (y/n) realized her mistake, making her magic disappeared as its owner was frozen from the shock. She looked around the room, trying to avoid Loki's gaze and wanting for something, anything, to help her out of this dangerous situation.