Chapter 16

Author's Corner :

Author : 2 chapters in a day? It's the third time now. I should get a medal or something! 😱😂😂

Mike : Ha! You wish! Author, write more about me! 😡 Two chapters were without the presence of my awesome ass on it! *whining* 😖😵

Author : You often appeared on the Author's corners, are you not? 😒 Tch. Stop being a bitch and be patient like your secretary, Meredith. She never protested like you, even though she appeared only once. *dismissing Mike and continue watching kickboxing videos on her pc"

-Chapter 16 : Shilly Shally, part 3-

"Lady (y/n)?", Thor turned his head, looking at (y/n) who stood near Hegan with a dangerous aura.

"Yes Thor?", the dangerous aura suddenly disappeared without any trail. (y/n) looked at Thor sweetly, smiling at Thor.

"(y/n) why do you come here?", Loki interrupted, making (y/n) felt a great relief for the feelings that will surely raining down to her if Loki didn't interrupt what Thor was going to say. (y/n) 1 - Impending doom 0.

"Ahh.. There will be a ball at the honor of that dull butt prince over there, tomorrow", (y/n) explained, watching as Loki walked closer to her. She backed away a little, preparing to dash away if needed.

Loki quickly grabbed (y/n)'s hand, forcefully pulling her closer. "I love you, remember that", Loki whispered softly to her ear with his velvety voice.

'Is it just me or his voice sound sexier than ever?', (y/n) thought, holding her breath as she felt Loki licked and bit her ear. She shrieked loudly, turning her head to look straight at Loki's eyes. She saw a mischievous glint there.

Loki laughed a breathy laugh when he saw (y/n) was holding her breath before he licked and bit her ear.

'His laugh sounds breathy... damn my overactive pervert brain', (y/n) thought, speechless with what Loki did. That voice and that breathy laugh should be a sin. Damn.

Thor frowned when he watched Loki whispered something to his intended's ear, well.. their intended. Poor Thor was oblivious to the thing that happened right under his nose.

Loki glanced at his brother, feeling happy when he found Thor looked between confused, sad, and angry. He quickly straightened up, grinning at (y/n).

"Well thank you for telling me, I shall go now", Loki turned his body to walk away but stopped by a hand on his wrist.

"You forgot something, Loki", (y/n) said, growling softly at Loki.

"Hmm?", Loki hummed in question with a smirk. He glanced at his brother and an idea came up to his mind. He turned his wrist and intertwined (y/n)'s and his hands. He glanced at his brother again, watching Thor got angrier than before. Loki's smirk grew bigger when he saw that.

"You still need to apologize to me for what you did a few days ago, remember?", (y/n) glowered at what Loki's did suspiciously. Loki cocked an eyebrow at that.

He bent his head to whisper at her ear again. "Didn't I say that before we kissed? Do you want me to repeat what I said and did, hm? I will gladly do it", Loki whispered with a breathy voice, softly blowing air to her ear after he was done. He felt (y/n)'s body shuddered. He chuckled at that.

"No thank-", Thor pulled her out of Loki's grasp, her back was to his front.

"You said that you need to go, brother?", Thor said in a serious tone, what he said was like he dismissed his brother in a subtle way.