Chapter 9

Author's Corner :

Author : Here, I said to myself that I will stop writing for a while. T'Chill (Take a break and Chill) 😄😅😂 but I'm on fiyah 🔥 baby!

Loki : Tch Hypocrite.

Author : Did anyone hear that? Or well in this case 'saw' anything? Because I swear, I heard/saw something. Geezz is wattpad a haunted place now? Today is halloween so maybe... Creepy. 😱

-Chapter 9 : Bloody Hell, Odin?-

"Ah! There you are Mr. Freeman", the now-not-so-excited tour guide said once he found Mike, looking at the sky with a blank look. The tour guide curiously looked up to see what was so interesting that caught his customer's attention.

"Is there something interesting in the sky Mr. Freeman? Because I failed to see anything. Though I heard from some tourists who came to the Black Forest that the sky here was different", the still curious tour guide asked once he looked at Mike again, startled when he found now Mike was looking at him with his blank look.

"Ah it's nothing. I just found out that the sky was quite fascinating from here", Mike blinked his eyes hard while the tour guide looked at him with a look that said 'are you kidding me?'.

"Ahhh please don't run away and leave us like that Mr. Schenker", one of the supernatural fans said to the tour guide, Rainer Schenker.

"I'm sorry. I saw a flicker of light and I thought it was Mr. Freeman so I ran away and look! I found Mr. Freeman!", Rainer said enthusiastically, pointing at Mike with his hand. All of the tourists' eyes looked where Rainer pointed and found that indeed, there, standing the lost man.

"Look! His bag is glowing!", one of the tourists shouted, pointing at the glowing bag on Mike's back.

"Oh dear lord! It must be bewitched by a creature here! Maybe unicorn!", a female tourist said, clapping a hand over her mouth, looking back and forth at Mike and his glowing bag.

"No! It must be a witch that did it!", a male supernatural fan yelled excitedly, his eyes widening as he clapping his hands in glee.

'Oh how right he is', Mike thought sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Rainer looked back and fourth between the tourists, Mike and his glowing bag, while he scratched his head in confusion.

"No! It's unicorn!", the female argued back, some of the other tourists agreed with her.

"No! Witch!", the male fan argued hotly, his friends agreed with him.

"Unicorn!"

"Witch!"

"U-N-I-C-O-R-N!!!"

"W-I-T-C-H!!!"

"You bitches stop arguing, will you? Why don't we ask Mr. Freeman himself?", the creepy granny cut off with an irritated look on her face.

'Ohh now the granny ain't just creepy, she is a baddass too. Great, now she is the creepy baddass granny. Wow, not a surprise there', Mike thought as he scoffed loudly, gaining everyone's attention to him.

"Well, it's just my glowing lava lamp. I turned it on, hoping that one of you will see me. Thankfully, Mr. Schenker found me", Mike explained as he grabbed his backpack and slightly pulled out the top of his glowing lava lamp from his bag. Why lava lamp? Mike never think about it. He just grabbed it, no question, thank you very much.