Chapter 17

Author's Corner :

Author : There will be a lot of Action's scenes in this chapter so yeah...

Hegan : Did I get some action here? *looking at Author with his puppy dog eyes*

Author : ......yes. Well, ugh, bye Hegan! I have to go! 😅

Hegan : She is being weird.. but pfftt she is always weird 😒 *shrugging his shoulders*

-Chapter 17 : Frost Giants and Bor Burison, part 1 : Brother No More-

(y/n) quickly changed her dress back to her training clothes, completed with her sword as Thor and her fought their way to the gate, after (y/n) teleported them to the hallway near the palace's entrance.

(y/n) separated away from Thor as her eyes caught the sight of an Asgardian guard that was being surrounded by a group of Frost Giants. She quickly came to aid him when she saw the guard collapsed to the ground with his sword fell away from his reach. She called out her Mjölnir and hurled it to a Frost Giant who was about to lay the final attack to the guard.

The other Frost Giants turned to attack her. (y/n) pulled out her sword from its scabbard with her right hand, coating it with her magic. She lifted the sword and made a slash move, grayish blue balls of magic emanating from it and coming straight to the Frost Giants. Some balls hit straight to its targets, but unfortunately some dodged from it and came to (y/n) at fast speed.

Swoosh

(y/n) bent her body near the ground as the Frost Giants were a few feet away from her. She spun her right foot horizontally, catching some of the Frost Giants' feet.

Swoosh

Slash

(y/n) scrambled back to her feet and quickly swung her sword, slashing and stabbing the Frost Giants' body parts. They growled in agony and (y/n) finished them off with her balls of magic.

Clang!

(y/n) turned her head to look back and saw a male's back. Hegan's back. "You need to keep open your sense and guard your back, sister", Hegan lectured her, sword in his hand. A body of a Frost Giant near his feet with its head not far from the body.

"Yeah, yeah whatever", (y/n) grumbled, turning her head to look around at the surrounding area. There was a huge hole on the palace's wall, probably it was made by some Frost Giants as they forcefully made their way inside the palace's ground.

Corpses upon corpses of Asgardian guards and Frost Giants on the ground. Some of the guards' turned blue.

Body parts of Frost Giants and guards were scattered around the once-palace-ground-turned-to-a-battlefield. Blood adorned every inch of the palace. The wall, the ground, the trees, everywhere painted with blood.

"Hyaaa", (y/n) looked to side and saw a Frost Giant was running to her with his spear in hand.

Swoosh

(y/n) dodged just in time, turning her body to side. She balled her left hand into fist and punched the giant on his cheek while her sword cut the wooden handle of the spear into half.

The Frost Giant staggered back, spitting blood out of his mouth as he smirked maniacally at her. "Well, you're quite feisty, are you not? It's making me excited", he said, pulling out his sword from its scabbard. He ran to her with a blinding speed.

(y/n) watched carefully her enemy's move with her keen eyes, accessing and preparing her move.

Clang!