Chapter 21

Author's Corner :

Loki : Why did you kill me, Peasant?!

Author : What did you call me, Puny Git?! 🐲 *changing into she-Hulk* Smash! Smash!

Loki : Uhh it's nothing.. I apologize 😅

Author : *changing back* good boy *patting Loki's head*

Loki : Tobi is a good boy!

Author : Wrong fandom!

-Chapter 21 : Trip to Vanaheim-

The teleportation from Asgard to Vanaheim only felt like a blink of eye. They were currently standing in the foothills outside of a busy village. From there they saw the Vanaheim's palace stood proudly in the middle of the hill that overlooked the forest and the villages below it.

"Woah that's fast. I thought that it was going to be longer than when we teleported from one place to another in Asgard. Ughh my head is dizzy, why is everything spinning?", (y/n) murmured to herself, looking at Thor who stood beside her with a worried look on his face.

"Are you alright, Lady (y/n)?", Thor asked, turning his body to stand right in front of her while he grasped her arms.

"Ughh yeah.. Woah there is two Thors! Ughh I think I need to sit down for a few moments", (y/n) plopped down to the ground, massaging her temples with her hands. Thor smiled as he too sat, brushing her hands away from her temples only to do it with his hands. He gently massaged it.

"It's okay now, Thor. Thank you", (y/n) sighed, feeling glad that the dizziness was gone. Thor stopped his ministration but before he pulled away his hands, he cupped her cheeks and then kissed her forehead softly.

"You're welcome. Come Lady (y/n)", Thor stood and offered his hand for (y/n) to take. (y/n) gladly took it, tightening her hand once she hold Thor's hand.

The two walked side by side to the direction where the palace was. The villagers stopped what they did once they saw the glimpse of the Asgard's Crown Prince. Some of them could only blink their eyes while the other looked in awe as if they have never seen Thor before. They gasped once their eyes moved to (y/n).

'Is there something on my face?', (y/n) thought, she was about to ask Thor but her words lost as she saw two males came to their way riding brown horses.

"Umm Thor?", (y/n) said with an uncertain voice, looking up at Thor as she squeezed his hand.

"It's okay Lady (y/n). They are Vanaheim's guards", Thor reassured her, smiling down when he saw the worried look on his intended's face.

The two looked away from each other when they heard one of the guard called Thor's name. "Crown Prince Thor, Queen Freya is waiting for you", the guard said after the other guard and him dismounted from their horses, bowing their head at Thor.