Chapter 5

Author's Corner :

Someone : Author where is my freakin shoes!

Author : Huh? Is it the golden shoes with weird wings? I sold it to my friend?

Someone : AKQ?!1OWDHCI$#9LCM

Author : Calm yer tits bro, here eat Snickers 💁🙊#itsnotapromotion lol

-Chapter 5 : In A Deep Shit-

"I'm in a deep shit and I can feel it", Mike mumbled to himself under his breath. He pulled out the comic's copy draft from inside of his briefcase and put it beside the original draft on the table. He cautiously touched the cover of The Mighty Thor's original draft.

Last night, Mike sat on (y/n)'s sofa till midnight, hoping that everything was just a cruel prank but of course it was not. He decided to stay at her apartment, praying to any gods that she was just being crazy and deciding to drive around the town for fresh air -as she often did- when there was a lot of things on her mind. He went to the guest room, taking off his clothes and leaving only his boxer.

He yawned loudly and closed his eyes. But no such luck, because the next few minutes he was still wide awake, only yawning every now and then. He tried to change his positions. On his back, on his side, on his stomach with his face buried on the pillows, again no such luck.

He huffed in annoyance as he got up, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water. Thankfully, few moments after he drank the water, he fell asleep. But, unfortunately he only slept for three hours before his alarm woke him up.

He yawned loudly as he rubbed his eyes. He was grumpier than ever due to the lack of sleep and poor Meredith found it in the hard way. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he touched the comic, expecting some crazy thing to happen when he's touching it like maybe (y/n) came out of nowhere and said 'I got you dude! You owe me ten bucks! Man, I'm an awesome prankster in this city'.

Mike opened one of his eyes as he flipped the cover. He felt faint when he saw the similar events and illustrations just like on the copy draft. Oh his boss is going to be mad alright.

Bang!

"What the-", Mike's heart beat fast as he looked up. His heart beat even faster, it almost like he just got a mini heart attack.

There, Mike saw his boss, Axel Alonso, the Marvel's Editor-in-Chief, stood in his office's doorway with a very red face. Oh I can assure you that he was not blushing. Damn.

"Ugh. U-umm. B-boss", poor Mike, he stammered and stuttered as worse as young Hinata Hyuuga whenever she talked with her crush, Naruto.

Axel stormed in to Mike's office. When he stood right in front of Mike's table, he slammed his fists on it, making the poor table cracked a little.