Turning it around he found a photo of a young woman holding a toddler in her arms. The woman had a striking resemblance with Raabia, especially the unruly hair that was all the over the face.

Saad smiled. His gaze then traveled to the toddler in the woman's arms. She is baby Raabia who looked cluelessly at the camera. Her mouth opened in a small O and her index finger stuck in her mouth.

He admired the photo but doesn't fail to notice the fresh tear on the frame.

CLICK... Saad quickly placed the photo frame on the bed. He tried covering up by pretending to look everywhere.

Raabia frowned, - 'What are you doing here?' she asked eyeing him and then the photo frame. Her eyebrows relaxed on noticing the photo frame has been shifted.

Saad looked apologetically at her and dashed out of the room. Raabia glared at him as he walked out.

*************************************************

Raabia showered and quickly changed into her casuals. Since its Sunday, she has planned to meet up Sebastian for Lunch. But before that, she plans to do some window shopping.

She adjusted her black tube top and wore white floral kaftan coat and buckled up her denim. As she sat at the edge of the bed wearing her white sneakers she smelt omelet and coffee.

Raabia stood up sniffing the aroma and walked out of the room. She found Saad plating food at the round wooden table. Assuming, he has made it for himself she turned to go back into the room. She paused when he called her. She looked at him.

'Breakfast is ready.' He smiled at her.

Raabia is surprised. But he urged her, also as she approached the table he pulled out a chair for her.

She noted that Saad is still dressed in the clothes from last night, Maroon short sleeve Tee, and Denim.

Raabia sat and Saad began plating food on her plate.

'Why all this?' She gestured at the table.

Saad's smiled dropped. He looked slightly embarrassed as he admitted, - 'You were upset in the morning so I thought-' he rubbed his nape looking shyly at her.

Raabia felt touched by his gesture, his care. She didn't know he cared enough to try to make her feel better.

Saad isn't a bad man, Raabia has realized this by now. She fights with him just for the sake of it.

'Now, come on, eat else it will go cold.' Saad beckoned her and placed a toast on her plate.

Raabia looked down at her plate and smiled.

'And thanks for the lemonade-', Raabia looked up at him again, he had a genuine smile on his lips, - 'every night I over-drink and next morning you have- thanks and I promise I won't drink from now onwards.' He completed sitting beside her.

Raabia smiled and held his palm, he looked up at her, - 'Better.' She said and smiled at him. Saad is relieved.

He stood up and Raabia interrupted him asking him to get ready. At first, he is perplexed but she clarified by saying they are going for lunch with Sebastian.

'I hope you don't mind.' She asked taking a bite of the toast.

'Why will I?' Saad exclaimed happily.

Raabia smiled slightly at him, he smiled at her too. She smiled wider watching him literally hop to the room.

'Idiot.' Raabia chuckled shaking her head. 

*****************************************************

Awww, Raabia is missing her mother *tear drop escapes* Poor girl. And Saad *_* He cares for her so much *_* Just that Omar fellow doesn't provoke him *angry face*

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Drop them in the comments :*

Thanks so much for reading, my Jaan-e-maans, Love u all a lot 

Pretty please, don't forget to vote and comment before you leave *_*