♤42

The next day~

The fact that Kook and I were standing right out of the pack house, our hands intertwined and his thumb tickling my palm was enough proof that he was well out of his heat. I was thankful it had ended.

I had expected to end up sore and weak but being a wolf had its perks. I was supposed to go home and inform mom and dad about my transformation but this seemed to be a priority. Informing them could wait a bit.

"We should knock" I suggested as Jungkook searched for the house key under the mat, inside the pot, behind the bush and every other place he could think of. I sighed before walking over to the door and knocked a few times, thanks to Namjoon that the calling bell was broken.

"Taehyung!" I yelled and Jungkook who was squatting down beside the pot looked over his shoulder.

"Tae Tae!" I yelled, to tease the man further, sticking my tongue out at him. I knocked two more times and the door flew open to reveal a messy haired V.

I grinned at the boy before stepping forward and wrapping my hands around him in a hug which he happily returned.

I pulled away to find him standing stiff, staring wide eyed at me and Jungkook, who was now right behind my back.

"You-" he started and I winked.

"Fuck" he laughed, "wolf girl!" He cheered before pulling me into another hug, earning an annoyed growl from Jungkook.

"This is so cool! Imma go wake everyone up!" He grinned and ran off into the house.

I turned around, with my hands on my hips to face Kookie.

"You didn't have to hug him that tight" he pouted.

"He deserves it" I smiled and pinched Kook's cheek before we entered the pack house together.

It took nearly an hour for everyone to stop gasping and squealing at the fact that I was now one of them. Sun Hi repeatedly sniffed me every time she passed by to get familiar with my scent while Yoongi only face palmed at how stupid she was being.

Jimin was as excited as Taehyung but the boy had to leave to go see Mina and I gave him a hug on his way out only to piss Jungkook off.

Namjoon and Jin were extremely happy but also extremely concerned. They were worried about Jungkook not being able to control himself and marking me 'accidentally' but I had to convince them that he'd just gotten out of his heat successfully without letting his teeth tear into the skin on my neck.

It wasn't until we all had had a good breakfast that Taehyung decided it was time to go see the person he had told me about- someone who could help us.

The three of us, Tae, Kook and I, sat comfortably in Jin's car that we had borrowed. Spinning the wheel like a boss, Jungkook looked over to Taehyung who sat on the passenger seat while I sat back behind them.

"Which way?"

"Right" Tae mumbled before squinting his eyes at the road ahead, "Yeah, that house with a huge ass cactus in the front, that's the one" he said.

Jungkook pulled over and I literally jumped out of the vehicle. I was thankful that V had found help, Jungkook and I desperately needed.

"After you" I smiled and the boy rushed in to knock on the door which opened within seconds to reveal a chocolate skinned woman. Her caramel eyes were in perfect contrast with her dark black curly hair. She was a few inches taller than me and maybe an year or two older. She was beautiful and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little insecure about my own self now.