♤22

Rated M ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The moment our lips connected, he pushed further. His hands were firm around my waist as his lips moved against mine.

"I love you" he mumbled, his hot breath ghosting over my chin as he reattached his lips to mine, to suck hard on my lower lip.

As my hands wandered down, I fisted his shirt to pull him further up and that was when he hooked his arms around my thighs to lift me up and push me back to the centre of the mattress so that I laid comfortably on the pillows before he hovered over me.

That moment was when I noticed that he had lost all control over himself. He pushed his knee between my legs to press against my core as he leaned down to take my lips in his.

Jungkook devoured me whole as his tongue made sure to feel every corner of my mouth before rubbing against mine making it hard for me to breath. My hands quickly moved up to his hair to pull him away, but he only applied more pressure before grabbing my wrists and pinning them on either side of my head.

He groaned when I breathed into him, his tongue pressed flat against my jaw as he made his way to my neck, kissing and using his teeth to nip and suck at my skin.

"Jungkookie-" I moaned the moment I felt his hands slip into my top, fingers digging into the skin there.

He pulled away to look back into my eyes, "I-I can't hold back anymore".

"Then don't " I assured, giving him a warm smile before wrapping my arms around his neck for a much needed kiss.

Yes, jungkook was my best friend and that was one of the major reasons why I was letting him do this. All I wanted for him is to be happy and content. If this is what he wanted, then I'd give it to him. A part of me was afraid he'd leave me once his heat ended, but I had the boys to hold me up. They would make sure he wouldn't mess up. I wanted to give him a chance, a chance to prove he deserved all of this, and all of me.

He tugged at the waistband of my pants and before I could even process what was happening, they were off along with my panties, leaving me exposed and naked.

I shot up to cover myself. I hugged my legs close and Jungkook sat back on his knees watching me as his eyes turned a shade of golden brown.

"You're scaring me y'know " I mumbled, tightening my grip around myself.

" Am I now? " he rose a brow,smirking, tongue darting out to wet his lips.

" Aren't you umm-" how was I supposed to put this into words.

"-going too fast? " he chuckled and I nodded helplessly.

" Oh baby" he moaned, his hands grabbing his bulge giving it a squeeze making me wetter than I already was.
"I'm trying so hard not to-ugh" he groaned as his eyes shifted over my half naked self.

"You don't have to hold back anymore" I looked back at him. Why would he hold himself back when I was willing to give myself to him for once!

"I can smell how wet you are and it's driving me crazy " he pushed his hand into his pants, rubbing himself, his hips lifting a little to grind into his palm" I want to taste every bit of you baby- "

" Go ahead then" I shrugged, my heart was beating way too fast and I was nerve wracked, but my body needed this, and I'd do anything for him at this point. I loved him. I really did.

"Get off the bed " he ordered, his eyes darkening even more, pupils blown and jaw clenched.

I did as told, for the first time ever.

He sat on the edge of the cot, watching me as I pulled my shirt down to cover my private parts. The more he stared, the more fidgety, uncomfortable and turned on I got.

"Turn around" his voice was low and husky, I could feel another wave of pleasure rock through me.

"Touch your toes" he commanded. I looked over my shoulder and he only stared back forcing me to do it.

I tugged at the hem of my shirt one last time in hopes that it would cover my ass and bent down.

A moan left his lips and I shut my eyes tight. Just touch me already! It took less than a second for me to open my eyes back up, but Jungkook was already there, kneeling behind me, his hands firmly holding my thighs before spreading them apart.

I was beyond embarrassed at how wet I was. I could feel the liquid drip down the inside of my thigh, and he hadn't even touched me yet.

" Chae.. " my name left his lips and before I could call out his, he pressed his tongue board and flat against my heat, urgently lapping at my juices.

I moved my hands back to grip his wrists and stand up straight but before I could do so, the boy pushed me back down, his head moving further up, lips pressing against my lower ones.

"Jung -  ah" a strangled cry left my lips at the sensation of having him eat me out like I was his favorite snack.

My brain was overloaded with impulses and I couldn't even think straight. Shutting my eyes tight, I felt the sweat trickle down my spine contradicting the goosebumps that rose on my skin as my core was eaten whole.

"Mmm~" he groaned.

"Ugh, Kook" I gasped the moment I felt his fingers brush against my clit.  The feeling so foreign, yet so good.

" You taste like heaven Chae" he commented, vibrations starting at my pelvis and moving all the way up to my neck, making me clench my walls the second his tongue pushed into my opening.

"Fuck! "

He pushed in further and my hands shot back to let my fingers tangle in his hair.

The way he rubbed his tongue against my walls,  collecting the slick as his hot breath warmed the skin down there had me climb up higher and I knew I'd trip and fall anytime soon.

"Stop" I choked on my own saliva as I felt his drip down my thighs.

Jungkook stayed motionless for a while, delivering kitten licks before pulling away and standing back up.

He wrapped his hand around my middle, pulling me back against his chest and I whimpered involuntarily at how strong he was.

His hands so muscular, I could trace down his veins until his fingers which were inches away from being inside of me, and he pressed his lips onto my neck, "Are you close?"

"Yes" I exhaled, tilting my head back to rest on his shoulder.

He kissed the skin behind my ear, biting down on the lobe as his fingers brushed against my folds, making me jolt back, pushing my hips against his hand for more.

"I need you so bad" he mumbled, his other hand groping my breast through my shirt giving it a squeeze, fingers pinching my nipple instantly.

"Me too- ah" I bit on my lip to try and hold back all the noises that threatened to slip out of my mouth.

Jungkook ran his finger tips over my folds, gathering up the slick before pushing two fingers into my cunt without any warning, curling them inside, making me scream out in pain.
"Jungkook! " drops of tears rolled down my cheeks as I tightened my walls around him, cheeks turning red and knuckles turning white at how tight I grasped his wrist. The stretch was too sudden and I could feel the membrane tear.

" Fuck" he cursed, pulling his fingers out carefully which were now coated with both my juices and my blood.

"Baby I'm so sorry, fuck" he stepped away, distancing himself from me, "I forgot about you being a virgin- I'm really sorry"  he panicked as I quickly wiped tears off my face.

"No, Kook" I held onto his forearm, pulling him back at me, the throbbing pain was quick to fade into nothing and I tugged at his shirt until his lips were only inches away from mine.

~

You all asking for some wolf smex here's some wolf smex. Yes, I read all the comments ;)