♤25

Sun Hi kept me great company as she joked around the kitchen, cooking something for all of us. I helped her out as Jin and his mate were out, working.

Namjoon on the other hand was already late and yet the boy roamed around the house, expertly tying the neck tie around his neck.

" He hasn't marked you yet, has he? " Namjoon raised a brow, leaning against the doorframe, watching me as I set a carrot aside to blink at him.

" Nops "

" Thought so " he chuckled, stepping in to help and I placed a veggie in his hand for him to chop.

" He looked frustrated after his heat so I assumed the kid didn't get what he wanted huh? "

" You're making it awkward for her y'know " Sun Hi threw an onion his way before he caught it and leaned down to cut.

" He loves you " he glanced at ME, referring to Jeon as a smile formed on his lips.

" I know. I do too " I grinned, watching him as he stood before me, trying his best to chop an onion.

His fingers were too close to the knife and I quickly tapped on his wrist to draw them back by an inch,and he did so. He had the wrong side of the blade pressing onto the vegetable, "Flip it to the otherside Joonie, yeah that's right"

"You don't have to put your body weight on it"

"That's not how you-"

"No no no"

"Oh god Namjoon! Just pass me the knife already! "

He finally did, giving up on the task.

" I suck at chopping vegetables " he sighed.

"You don't say" I laughed, making Sun Hi giggle as she walked out of the kitchen.

" I'll leave then, I'm already late" he bid me bye before mumbling a 'take care' as he left.

I swiftly cut and transferred the veggies into the cooking bowl, before walking over to the other side of the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, I stood there, searching for ingredients to cook and be of some help to the only other female soul in the house, and that's when I felt an arm slither around my waist, warm lips brushing against the shell of my ear, hard, well moulded chest supporting my back- something all too familiar for me to know who it was.

Jungkook pressed his lips behind my ear and I stood frozen still. One of my hands still holding onto the fridge door handle while the other was curled up in a fist on my side. His teeth grazed against my skin once before they bit down on the lobe,  "Am I a disappointment?"  he spoke, hot breath warming up the side of my face, sending chills down my body.

I remained silent. His grip on my waist tightened, pulling me closer until my back was flush against his chest and his teeth biting a little bit harder ,  "You think I'm small baby? You have no idea"  he chuckled, fingers digging into my hips and I swallowed hard.

Clearing my throat, I slipped out of his cage, shutting the door before taking quick steps out of the kitchen, I was borderline running.

He had his eyes fixed on me as he followed as if he hadn't done a thing,  but I knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't leave it at that.

~~~

Night~

Warm  water glided down my skin as I stood under the shower, washing all the soap off. I sang out loud, trying to get a dance move right but failing so badly I almost resembled a crab.

Laughing at myself, I took one last turn, hand moving to grip the wall but this time, my fingers barely caressed the tiles and I lost my balance before landing hard against the ceramic tub with a loud thud!

A cry escaped my lips, bouncing off the walls but not loud enough to reach down to my parents' room. I gripped onto my ankle which hurt the most, closing my shut, but opening them back up quickly when the door to the bathroom opened.

" I'm happy to see you like this but not in this position " he laughed as he took his black leather jacket off, tossing it on a chair as he rushed in.

The timing with which he entered my room matched my fall perfectly, as if he was sent here on purpose, call it coincidence or fate.

Stepping into the shower, not bothering about getting wet, he switched the water off before he bent down to lift me up with both his arms, wrapped securely around my back and my knees.

I held onto him as he commented,  "what were you doing? Having a concert?"

"No, I was launching a rocket! What else do you do in there? "

He only smiled, placing me on my bed, getting the covers wet immediately, but I could barely even care about it as the throbbing pain in my foot dominated.

" fuck" I cursed, rubbing the palm of my hand against the side of my foot.

"Let me" Kook held onto my wrist to halt my movements. He tossed a towel at me before sitting down on the bed in front of me, his hot hands coming down to massage my foot and it almost felt like he was squeezing the pain away with his gentle yet firm presses.

Using the cloth to cover myself I watched him as he paid attention to what he was doing.

"Jungkookie-"

"umm? "

" I love you" I knew it was too sudden but I had to let it out. I stared at him waiting for a reaction and to say the least, I was satisfied with  what I got.

He gasped, his hands pausing as his eyes widened to  look up at me. It was the first time those words left my lips and the way he was looking at me had me bite down on my lip and look away.

Seconds ticked by and the boy refused to take his eyes off and I had to do something to stop my cheeks from turning pinker and warmer.

"You're still tiny" I teased, and it worked! He looked away immediately, his hand pressing harder against my ankle making me whine,  "Stop!"  I smacked his forearm, "I'm not strong enough, you're going to break my leg".

" I would love to " he winked, making me hit him more.

~~

WHAT AM I DOING. IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND I NEEDED SOME FLUFFY KOOKIE SO..