Chapter 2

I walked into the elevator and turned around. I knew my offer was too good for Dimitri to pass up. It would only take a few moments before he comes running after me. So with that belief in mind, I stayed in the elevator. 

Just as I predicted, Dimitri walked out of his office door and into the elevator. He closed the door after him and made sure that no one else on the other side can open it. He stood two steps in front of me. "What's the point of all this."

I smiled. "You see Dimitri. We're the same people. We want the same thing yet the satisfaction we get in the end is so much different."

"How so?"

My eyes burned. The smile flew off my face and my fist clenched. "Well you, you get to feel relieved."

He turned around and looked directly in my eye. "And you?"

I laughed. I stepped forward, pressing my chest against his. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I leaned towards his ear. "And I get what I've always wanted."

A chill passed by his spine. He placed his hand on my waist, his Adam's apple bobbing down. "And what is that?"

I chuckled into his ear. "Revenge," I whispered. I bit down on the top of his ear and he groaned.

My finger reached out and pressed the ground floor button. I pulled away from him and smiled mischievously. "Just think about this, Dimitri."

His eyes was darkened with lust. Without looking, he paused the elevator and pushed me against the wall.

I gasped and placed my hands on his shoulder to steady myself. My body began to burn from his being so dangerously close.

He pressed himself against me and lowered his head towards my neck.

I tilted my head to the side, giving him better access. "Dimitri." I moved my hand down his back.

"What do you think you're doing," he whispered huskily.

"I'm pretty sure you have an idea." I moved my hands towards his head and pushed it towards my neck.

His breath fanned against my bare skin. "Seducing me isn't going to get me to say yes."

"Maybe not." I pushed him away and smirked. "But maybe it could."

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." He warned.

I chuckled and unpaused the elevator. "More like what's going to get into me."

The elevator door opened.

I winked at him and brushed my hand across his chest. I got out of the elevator, throwing my shades back on my face. "See you soon, Dimitri."

"Ms. Samuels,"

I turned around. "Please call me Izzie."

"Izzie does not simply suit you." He got out and crossed his arm over his chest. The material of his suit strained against the muscles that he has packed.

"And why not?"

"It's too innocent for a seductress like you," he said huskily.

"Don't start the game unless you plan on finishing it, Mr. Black."

"Back to last names are we?"

I chuckled. "Goodbye Dimitri. I hope to hear a positive answer from you soon."

Turning on my feet, i began to walk out. I pulled my sunglasses down slightly and winked at the receptionist.

She paled and moved back a little. She grabbed her phone and opened.

"I wouldn't do that." I smiled and reached for my gun. "I do have a loaded one if you didn't know."

Her eyes widened and her threw her phone back on the desk.

I laughed and walked out.

Oh how I just love messing with people's mind.