Bodyslam to My Heart

Bekka's POV

        You know that Jey isn't your only problem now, right?  Amelia spoke

        "What are you talking about?" I asked 'myself' quietly in my office.

        Did you forget about  Paige? You know; raven hair, about 5'8?

        "You're delusional. Nothing's wrong with her"

        Honey, YOU are delusional. You saw her face when you said that you were back with Dean and that you were rooming with him again.

        "She concerns, that's all"

        Don't make me laugh. The girl is crazy for you and you don't even realize it. Can't wait to sit back and watch her become more and more jealous of your story-book relationship that she saw herself in instead of Dean.

        "What do you know? You're just the bitchy identity that lives in my brain 24/7"

        Okay, fine. Don't listen to me. Then I didn't hear her anymore.

        I pull out my phone and send a message:

        To: Paige

        Meet me at my office ASAP

 Paige's POV

        "Bekka wants me to meet her in her office as soon as possible" I tell Summer as I read the text.

        "Oooo! Someone's getting a booty-call!" She teased.

        I frown, "No way. She's with Dean"

        "You never know. Some girls go that way when they have boyfriends" Summer laughs. I consider it, check myself out in the mirror, and go to the general manager's office.

Bekka's POV

        "Hey" A British accent chimed. I turn around,

        "Hey, girly. I wanted to-" I was cut off by Paige wrapping her arms around my neck. "What are you doing?" My eyes widened. She slowly drew her arms back,

        "I guess I got the wrong idea. I should've known better than to have listened to Summer" She responded in disappointment.

        "It's cool. I just wanted to get your opinion on something" I informed her.

        Paige cleared her throat and smiled, "Opinion on what?"

        "About Dean and I. I mean, you were there for me when I was pissed at him and I just want to know what you think" I replied.

        She was silent for a moment, as her grin formed into a frown. "You wouldn't believe how much I want to tell you that you're making a mistake, but I would be a horrible person if I did." She continued, "You see, I was never sure about who- or what- I liked until you didn't freak out or act awkward around me when I kissed you. I honestly think that you two are the perfect pair, but I also would love to be in Dean's position" I processed every word of what Paige said.

        "The reason I wanted you're opinion is because something told me that you had feelings for me but I just wasn't sure. I don't want to hurt you" I addressed.

        She giggled, "Thank you for considering my feelings in this. I mean, nobody would have done that"

        "What was I supposed to do? Marry Dean and hope that my friend doesn't find it awkward?" I laugh.

        "Sorry for trying to make out with you when I first came in" Paige blushed.

        "Well, you can blame Summer for the confusion, I guess" We both chuckle. When the room grows silent, She spoke once more.

        "So you really want to marry Dean, don't you?" She asked, bluntly.

        My face turns bright red, "I really do. I love him... a lot." I admit. Paige stood up,

        "Well, I have a match in five minutes. See you after"

        "Good luck" I wished her as she walked to the door. Before she left, she turned around,

        "If you change your mind, you know where to find me" She then winked and left.