Unlikely Partnership

Bekka's POV
        "Slammys are just around the corner, Beks!" Angel exclaims, looking at the nominees. 
        "Are we any of them?" I ask, peaking at the sheet of paper. She nods,
        "Yep. You, me, and Ryder are nominees for Diva of the Year, along with Paige; You are up of LOL Moment of the Year for distracting Evolution during their match against the guys by dancing on an announcer table; Ryder got Insult of the Year for her take-down on Aj; You and the guys got Extreme Moment of the Year for when you four sent Batista on injury leave; You got Best Kiss of the Year for your lip-lock with Paige; and I got Fan Participation of the Year for getting every audience member to chant 'Bishsnap' before I do my finisher" She read. I got butterflies thinking about getting another Slammy. Angel currently held the most Slammys out of our stable.

        Brad Maddox enters the room, "You ready for this, Bekka?"
        I look up from my boot laces, "Whatcha mean, Maddox?" Before he could answer, Paige walks in with her arms folded. I stand,
        "Another segment?" I question.
        Brad laughs nervously, "Well, sort of. I put you two in a tag match tonight against Natalya and Summer Rae. Kind of like a 'team with the enemy' match. But here's the kicker, after you two win the match, Paige will get all up in your face" He continues to explain the rest and we head out.

        The match begins with Paige and Natalya. After about 5 minutes, Paige hits Nattie with her "Paigeturner" and uses her Scorpion Cross Lock. I look forward to see Summer entering the ring, attempting to break the hold. I jump off the ropes and let my feet gracefully hit her face. Nattie taps and Paige stands up, aggressively shoving Nattie down. I grab my championship and turn around to be met nose to nose with Paige. She pulls her index finger up and taps my title. I smirk and grab the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss, replicating the one from last Monday. I pull away and my hand slides across her face, echoing around the arena. She falls to the mat, holding her cheek as I walk out, cackling like a lunatic.

        "You really are Rosalyn Rosenfeld, aren't you?" Dean laughs, spinning me around as I remove the tape on my wrists.
        "Only a mere version, my dear Ambrose" I respond, sounding fancy. He leans in for a kiss but I stop him,
        "No, no, no. If you kiss me right now, you'd be kissing Paige and we can't have that" I laugh.
        Dean stomps, "But I wanna!"
        I roll my eyes, "You are so stubborn!" I yell, giving him a quick peck. He frowns,
        "I didn't even feel that" He claims. I mouth 'whatever' and leave the room, searching for Daniel.

        "Hey, Brie. Have you seen Daniel around?" I ask. She turns around with watery eyes and points toward the trainer's room. I run in and see my brother with a neckbrace, once again.
        "What happened?" I prod, sitting next to him.
        "Kane got me again. He was asking around for you so I nailed him in the back of the head with a chair and lets just say he got his revenge" He shakes his head. Kane damaged my brother's neck again. At first, I didn't have a motive to take him down, but now it's personal.